4.5 hrs to go and feeling crap - UPDATE!

time4action

4 1/2 hrs to go till I get weighed. My first weigh in and I feel as bloated as a big massive whale. TOTM started today and I could just weep. I've felt great all last week and only really hungry on Sunday night (but now I know why).

Sods law that today is weigh day and I feel like I weigh a ton :cry:

I will lose, I know I've lost, but I wont lose as much as on any normal week and thats just crap.

Roll on 6.15pm ............sometimes life is horrid !

Hey Hun,

I know how you feel. But please don't be down about it, because next week, after the water retention has left your system, you will loose, loose, loose!!!!

Good Luck, and let us know how you get on at 6.15!

Big Hugs x x x

If you have stuck to this 100% You will have an extraordinary loss this week anyway.... with TOTM it means that you have another good loss to look forward to next week too!

Hey hon
big hugs if you feel bloated its a horrid feeling. I am sure you will still have a great loss though, and if not as much as you expected it will come off next week.. let us know how you get on x

i dont no what happens on weigh in day but i feel fantastic all week and feel as if i gain about a stone on the day i get weighed,

im sure you will do great, make sure you let us no,

GOOD LUCK XX

Colawater you too? Funny isn't it how our brains and mental attitude do that to us. I always feel huge just before i get on the scales xx

Timeforaction, come on, how did it go? xxxx

CDC just left and guess what, I lost 9lbs woohoo. Now I'm on SS+ which means that I wont have the massive losses but hey, I'm chuffed to bits with that.

I do still feel a bit bloated but was in a panic for nothing.

WTG Me :D

yeyyyyy nice one! x

That's brilliant - well done - bet you feel a lot better now! What a great result!

well done! Fab loss

Fantastic loss!! Can't believe you felt bloated! xx

Back