• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4 am

hiya slimmers,its just turned 4am and i cannot sleep. so i have watched some telly and switched this on and i decided i fancied something to eat, cos i have been off food for a few days, 1st i had a plate full of prawns yummy, 2nd i had a chocolate and fudge alpine light bar, half a cup of tea cos it went cold.and to finish a cherry mullerlight yogurt. not bad for the middle of the night. i am now sat watching the tide go out,and i can see right across the bay to barrow in furness, i might go and get dressed and go for a walk on the beach, byeeeeeeeee
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Glad to hear you are feeling better, hope you enjoyed the walk! I miss living near the beach!

hiya, no i did nt go out on the promenade cos we do get a few weirdos sleeping in the little huts. but it was nearly daylight, i fell asleep on the sofa, to be woken up by my upstairs neighbour cos our downstairs neighbour had locked herself out of her apartment and i have a key (dementia), special chow mein tonight for tea i deserve it.