4 days in

cattylol

hi, ive just started lipotrim 4 days ago, im not hungry any more and i like the shakes, but i keep feeling so bored, did anyone else feel like this? thanks:)

when I get bored I just get busy or come on here

yes come on here and before you know it the hours have flown by, i'm sitting here in a darkened room and haven't turned any lights on yet. saving money on food and electricity what more could you want

wonder who that is???

Icome on here, lurk do some spamming and then off i go to the kids screaming lol!

Icome on here, lurk do some spamming and then off i go to the kids screaming lol!

What is it about the kids when we are on the computer. They sence it even when their asleep ....lol

I did housework. Lots and lots of housework. Given that I'm naturally a really messy girl LT has done wonders for me in that sense as my flat has never looked so clean and sparkly! lol

I did housework. Lots and lots of housework. Given that I'm naturally a really messy girl LT has done wonders for me in that sense as my flat has never looked so clean and sparkly! lol

and that is exactly what im gonna do over the weekend :)

Here's to clean and glittery houses! :)

Just goes to show how much food influences us, if we get bored when it's not around... I use my extra time to listen to my eldest boy read or play with my youngest. Although got lucky at the beginning of the week and managed to secure a Wii Fit, so my evenings have been occupied with that.. also my dog has never been walked as much..:D

Back