4 stone to loose the veggie way :-)

Hi hun
You could change your wi for a Saturday morning and than use half your weeklies or even 20 of them for Saturday night and than the remaining weeklies use throughout the week. Xx

Hi Wendy, that sounds a very goid comprise :thumbup: good suggestion. . Thank you. The weigh day bit messes with my head a bit but I am a bit if a scale hopper too and like to know whats going on. Thanks for the reply xxx

Hi Wendy, that sounds a very goid comprise :thumbup: good suggestion. . Thank you. The weigh day bit messes with my head a bit but I am a bit if a scale hopper too and like to know whats going on. Thanks for the reply xxx

Thats ok hun here to help.
Weekends are the worse and I think most of us use alot of our weeklies than xx

I totally agree with what Wendy said! I'd WI on Saturday AM, say use maybe 27 plus 25 Weeklies on Saturday (52pp should be plenty for Normal Brekkie/Lunch and Yummy Din Dins and Wine) and then have 27 plus 4 Weeklies (31pp) for the other 6 Days! It will totally use up your Weeklies AND you won't feel deprived on any day of the week! X

I totally agree with what Wendy said! I'd WI on Saturday AM, say use maybe 27 plus 25 Weeklies on Saturday (52pp should be plenty for Normal Brekkie/Lunch and Yummy Din Dins and Wine) and then have 27 plus 4 Weeklies (31pp) for the other 6 Days! It will totally use up your Weeklies AND you won't feel deprived on any day of the week! X

Fantastic!!! Thank you!! Great plan :)) xxx

First chance I've had to catch up today. Been doing lots of housey bits and moving things around today :)

Well I've weighed in today so since ive started ww six days ago....I've lost. ...4lbs :))))))) So pleased with the loss but especially for sticking to the plan.

So im now 13.9. 10lbs to loose and I'll be in the 12's!! Can't wait as been in the 13's for a year now :-/

So weigh in day is now a saturday. Going to have my treat now and use the weeklies.

Here's today's food diary..its a shocker but showes how the ww plan works ;-)

Breakfast-none as up late and had to go out

Lunch- granary baguette 7pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad 0

Dinner- waitrose pizza 21pp
Garlic bread 19pp
Wine 15pp

Anytime- mikk 3pp

So I've used all my dailies and 66 points altogether. I have 10 weeklies left for the week which is fine as hardly used any last week and knowing I can have my treat night will keep me going. I am a bit stuffed now so I can see treat night being tweaked in the future anyway. Im just so proud that ive tracked everything this week including tonight rather than turning it into a black hole :)

On wards to a new week :))) xxx

First chance I've had to catch up today. Been doing lots of housey bits and moving things around today :)

Well I've weighed in today so since ive started ww six days ago....I've lost. ...4lbs :))))))) So pleased with the loss but especially for sticking to the plan.

So im now 13.9. 10lbs to loose and I'll be in the 12's!! Can't wait as been in the 13's for a year now :-/

So weigh in day is now a saturday. Going to have my treat now and use the weeklies.

Here's today's food diary..its a shocker but showes how the ww plan works ;-)

Breakfast-none as up late and had to go out

Lunch- granary baguette 7pp
Salad cream 1pp
Salad 0

Dinner- waitrose pizza 21pp
Garlic bread 19pp
Wine 15pp

Anytime- mikk 3pp

So I've used all my dailies and 66 points altogether. I have 10 weeklies left for the week which is fine as hardly used any last week and knowing I can have my treat night will keep me going. I am a bit stuffed now so I can see treat night being tweaked in the future anyway. Im just so proud that ive tracked everything this week including tonight rather than turning it into a black hole :)

On wards to a new week :))) xxx

Well Done on your 4lbs Loss Laura! Sooooo proud of you Sweetie! Your Treat Night sounds AMAZING! Who says that WW is all about Beanshoots and Lettuce Leaves ;-) Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI, I think you're definitely gonna see those 12s before November is out! 4 More WIs for 10lbs, you reckon you're up for the Challenge ;-) x

Well Done on your 4lbs Loss Laura! Sooooo proud of you Sweetie! Your Treat Night sounds AMAZING! Who says that WW is all about Beanshoots and Lettuce Leaves ;-) Onwards and Downwards to Next Weeks WI, I think you're definitely gonna see those 12s before November is out! 4 More WIs for 10lbs, you reckon you're up for the Challenge ;-) x

Thanks lovely. . So pleased with the loss but for sticking with it too :) . The other good thing that happened was when I put my loss into the app I've gone from obese class ll to class l lol!! Cant wait to be just over weight :thumbup:

I can't wait to be in the 12's. I take the challenge Serenna!! I cant see why I cant be in the 12's before November is out!!! Got my birthday meal mid November but we are going to pizza express so I shall be able to track that no probs.

Got lots more house bits to do today so a busy day again :)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Just had a look and 11st10 gets me out of obese and into the overweight category. A way to go yet but I know I can do it:thumbup:
First mini goal is to get into the 12's :) xxx

Thanks lovely. . So pleased with the loss but for sticking with it too :) . The other good thing that happened was when I put my loss into the app I've gone from obese class ll to class l lol!! Cant wait to be just over weight :thumbup:

I can't wait to be in the 12's. I take the challenge Serenna!! I cant see why I cant be in the 12's before November is out!!! Got my birthday meal mid November but we are going to pizza express so I shall be able to track that no probs.

Got lots more house bits to do today so a busy day again :)

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Just had a look and 11st10 gets me out of obese and into the overweight category. A way to go yet but I know I can do it:thumbup:
First mini goal is to get into the 12's :) xxx

Yey for accepting the Challenge, us Veggies have tenacity if nothing else ;-) I'm gonna be here every step of the way! PS-Yey for going from Class 2 to Class 1, not long and you'll be in a Class of your own ;-) x

Yey for accepting the Challenge, us Veggies have tenacity if nothing else ;-) I'm gonna be here every step of the way! PS-Yey for going from Class 2 to Class 1, not long and you'll be in a Class of your own ;-) x

Thank you lovely!!! What a fab & inspiring message xxx

Hi, had a busy day sorting the house out again. My cherubs are back at school tomorrow & I'm working in the morning then off the rest of the week :)

I've been super hungry today! ! Often reached into the cupboard for something to stop myself. I've only 2 weeklies left to last until Saturday morning but still pleased im tracking everything. Something seems to have snapped in me to just carry on with this and the feeling that im in for the long hall. Slow & steady is better than doing nothing at all!!

We need to go food shopping so I can have some lower point things in the house and some fruit to snack on when need be.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Todays food

Breakfast
2x crumpets 5
Butter 2
Marmite 0

Lunch
Ainsley Harriet soup 2

Dinner
Sb burger 8
Chips 4
Salad 0