4 stone to loose the veggie way :-)

Thank you lovely!!! What a fab & inspiring message xxx

You're Welcome Sweetie, we are all here for you. X

Hi, had a busy day sorting the house out again. My cherubs are back at school tomorrow & I'm working in the morning then off the rest of the week :)

I've been super hungry today! ! Often reached into the cupboard for something to stop myself. I've only 2 weeklies left to last until Saturday morning but still pleased im tracking everything. Something seems to have snapped in me to just carry on with this and the feeling that im in for the long hall. Slow & steady is better than doing nothing at all!!

We need to go food shopping so I can have some lower point things in the house and some fruit to snack on when need be.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Slow n Steady definitely wins the race :) When do you plan to go Food Shopping? X

QUOTE="lauracookie17;6835455"]Todays food

Breakfast
2x crumpets 5
Butter 2
Marmite 0

Lunch
Ainsley Harriet soup 2

Dinner
Sb burger 8
Chips 4
Salad 0
Roll 4
Baked beans 2

Anytime
Milk 3
Caramel freddo 3
Special k bar 2

:)[/QUOTE]

Looking Good :) Which Ainsley Soup did you have? Can anyone else remember when a Caramel Freddo was called a Taz? X

I def think this forum helps too, and writing it all down for us all to see lol! Good or bad it does make you think about it :)

Hope you've had a nice day cx

How are u getting on Laura? X

Hi all and thanks Serena for asking after me. Not been feeling too well since yesterday. Awful toothache -on going issues and pain came back with avegence! My jaw is also locked and I have a sore throat..all probably related but generally feeling rubbish :'( ww slightly on back burner as having little bits here and there. Dentist monday if I can last that long. Will pop on properly tomorrow xxx

Hi all and thanks Serena for asking after me. Not been feeling too well since yesterday. Awful toothache -on going issues and pain came back with avegence! My jaw is also locked and I have a sore throat..all probably related but generally feeling rubbish :'( ww slightly on back burner as having little bits here and there. Dentist monday if I can last that long. Will pop on properly tomorrow xxx

Oh No :-( Hope u feel better soon Sweetie and try not to worry about WW, it can wait until after your Dentist Appt! I feel your Pain, Toothache is just the worse pain EVER, hope you're doing ok today? X

aw no, i hope you feel better too! my sister has awful toothache at the min and got clove gel to keep her going till her appointment this am! might be an idea just go get you through cx

Hello ladies! !! Im back lol!!! Felt very poorly with the silly toothache, sore throat then resulting lock jaw so put ww to one side while on the tablets to sort everything out. Saw my lovely dentist and having the tooth out on the 22nd.
Then it was my birthday yesterday so we went out with our friends Saturday night but it was quite a tame evening so don't think too much damage will have been done lol!
So hubby is off today and we've been shopping and had a lovely subway for lunch.
Right the plan is to get back on track from tomorrow. Still going to have Saturday as weigh in day but will hop on the scales tomorrow to see where we are at! !
Will catch up on diaries in a bit.
Love to you all & good to be back! ! :) xxx

Hey hun, glad your are feeling better! roll on 22nd! nothing worse than that constant pain!

good to see you back cx

Hey hun, glad your are feeling better! roll on 22nd! nothing worse than that constant pain!

good to see you back cx

Hi!! Just been catching up on the posts. You are doing fantastically! ! Just seen the last year & this year dress...wow! I need to loose 4 stone so you are definitely an inspiration :)

Well I had that nasty tooth out that was causing me so much pain. My weight has stayed the same which im pleased with, even over this xmas week.

Im debating popping along to a meeting on monday just to see how the new leader is & get the books again. Not sure whether to sign up for the £10 monthly pass offer or just have the free meeting. I really enjoy this forum and using my value diary so not sure I really need to sign up to meetings?

Going to get back in track from monday and make 2014 the year I shift this weight once & for all!!!! Xxx

hi. i started ww online in august. lost a stone since then. had a baby boy in april :) but have been quite ill since so i hardly move so its hard trying to lose weight. i need to get to 12 for healthy bmi but wanna get to 11.7 and im 15 now. so quite a bit to go! enjoy ur tea, sounds yummy! x

hi. i started ww online in august. lost a stone since then. had a baby boy in april :) but have been quite ill since so i hardly move so its hard trying to lose weight. i need to get to 12 for healthy bmi but wanna get to 11.7 and im 15 now. so quite a bit to go! enjoy ur tea, sounds yummy! x

Hiya, sorry you've been poorly. Hopefully starting this will give you a new focus :thumbup:
I need to loose 4st 1lb to get to a healthy bmi so aiming for 9st 11. I'm 5ft2.5 so I'm guessing you are taller lol!
I've done ww so many times and I know it works. In 2009 I did Cambridge and got to 9st2 which was tiny for me but I put it all back on and more :(
Im determined to do it this year....good luck to us both :thumbup: xxx

Right back on track today :thumbup: feeling very positive that I will do it this time even if I go a slightly scenic route.

Weighed in this morning at 13st12 so have 4st 1lb to loose to get to my goal of 9st 11. Im using my value diary to point and this fab site for support. I ummed and arrgghed about using the free voucher to get the books but for the first time I don't feel the need to as I know what I need to do....just got to do it:thumbup:
Hope everyone has a good day...I'll be back on with my food diary later xxx

thanks x. good luck! u can do it. ive also lost it before getting to 10.02 (im 5 foot 9). i loved feeling slim so why wud i put it back on again?! so frustrating. but we know its possible x

thanks x. good luck! u can do it. ive also lost it before getting to 10.02 (im 5 foot 9). i loved feeling slim so why wud i put it back on again?! so frustrating. but we know its possible x

Putting it all back on sucks!!! I remember how good I felt then too and all the compliments and how healthy I felt...we will get there again I'm sure!!! Xxx

I'm def feeling the back on track today too, think its cause im back to work and its monday which is my usual wi day :)

Back