4 stone to loose the veggie way :-)

I'm def feeling the back on track today too, think its cause im back to work and its monday which is my usual wi day :)

Its good to get back to normal isnt it? I work in retail so haven't had much time off over xmas but gradually getting back to my part time hours. Always feels good to start on a Monday. Xxx

Happy New year everyone! !
Had a lovely day yesterday. Had a good shift at work although it was very busy but people were cheery & busy buying outfits for new years eve.
Only bad thing that happened was ours & our neighbours garage was broken into. They didn't take anything though we believe our boys night time wondering and turning on his sisters light may have spooked them!
So dh & fil were busy fixing new locks & bolts on things. The police popped by and was very friendly & helpful.

Anyway after all that we had a lovely evening at home. The cherubs were determined to stay up! My daughter fell asleep at 11 & my boy at 11.30 but we woke them up at 11.55 to watch the fireworks & big ben then they went off to bed.
Dh & I enjoyed a g&t and shared a bottle of wine. We had nibbles which the cherubs loved. It was a lovely family evening.

Food wise wasnt too bad although I didnt track. We really need to plan some meals and do a good food shop so at the no it's a case of using what we gave in the house.
Breakfast I had a rasin bagal with thin spread of butter
Lunch a waitrose couscous & tomato salad
Tea was a yummy quorn spaghetti bolougnaise. Then we picked on matchmakers, popcorn & quality street. Only a few bits of each though.
Im a serial scale hopper and they were showing a loss this morning but official weigh day is Monday morning
Have a good day everyone xxx

Hiya, been a bit slack with tracking the last few days. Starting for real tomorrow. Will weigh in the morning and see how its going.
Going to use the free meeting voucher and pop to a meeting tomorrow night too..hopefully that will motivate me too!!
Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Hey Hun, think tomorrow is back on track for most! Bring it on! Lol my weigh in is at half five, I am dreading the gain but same time so relieved to get back to meetings and back on it again! I bought the magazine earlier, going to bed now for a read lol cx

Hello ladies! ! Are you both weighing in at meetings? Best to know where you are at and then crack on with it!! I shall weigh in the morning too...good luck to us!!! Xxx

I go to meetings on a Monday, I really don't think I'd have got to here with out it! It's great, an hour of me time lol and even if I've kids with me it's a bit of adult conversation before hand! Cx

I go to meeting aswell I find that it keeps me on track, haven't been to one for 3 weeks as the meeting fell on xmas eve and new years eve but im really looking forward to going back tomorrow xx

Morning all :) popped on the scales this morning and I appear yo have lost 3lbs :eek: very pleased with this but seems a lot. I moved the scales all around the kitchen and it kept saying 13st 9 so I guess I'll have to accept it :thumbup:

When I updated my value diary I've gone from obese class 2 to obese class 1 so that's really good. Nice to see first thing and should motivate me for a good week :thumbup:

Going to pop to the local ww class. I'd love to keep going but can't afford it at the mo plus I would have to walk home and I have a bit of a fear of being out in the dark. Maybe in a month or two I'll see if I can join when the evenings are getting lighter. I'd love to be a gold member one day!!!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Omg 3lb is amazing well done u should be proud of yourself, I think the ww monthly pass is only £10 for first month at the moment, I canceled and rejoined a week later and saved myself £12-£15 this month cheeky I know but every little helps lol x

2/1/14. 15st 2lb

Omg 3lb is amazing well done u should be proud of yourself, I think the ww monthly pass is only £10 for first month at the moment, I canceled and rejoined a week later and saved myself £12-£15 this month cheeky I know but every little helps lol x

2/1/14. 15st 2lb

I don't blame you Jenni! It all helps! I think I must have made it up about the voucher for the free meeting as can't find it anywhere! Oh well..with this site & my value ap I should be ok :thumbup: xxx

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

Back on the old redbush & vanilla today. Trying to cut down on normal tea today!

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

Attachments

• 1389013260160.jpg
    1389013260160.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 24
Back