4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Just 2lb from me.

A loss is a loss...but not too happy given I've had another 100% week :-(

Dont let it get you down hun 2lb is fantastic, youve already lost 2stone i'll bet if you look at it monthly rather than weekly the losses are spectacular and all the pounds add up to brill loss. Keep going- you will get there! xx

Hey, I lost 3lbs this week xxx

here_comes_the_bride said:
Well done hun, sorry took so long to put up internet been down today :cry: xx

Thank you babe xxx

weigh-in: 4lb loss :)

I've lost another 3 and a half xx

Hi ladies,hope everybody is doing ok,I lost 3 lb this week,two more weeks for the challenge so I will get to those 14lb.xxx

well done hun you will defo get target pounds off:party0019:

weigh-in: 4lb loss :)

whoop you gonna smash your target hun :party0049:

3 and a half for me :)

:party0011::party0011: well done :party0011::party0011:

I've lost another 3 and a half xx

i knew youde get good loss this week hun, hope you feeling better this week :talk017: xx

Thanks for the good luck wishes......really pleased to say i've lost another 4lb after my second 100% week. I'm a restart and seem to be finding it easier this time than last but as i said to my counsellor tonight, I have complete faith and confidence in this diet and KNOW that it works. I've been where i want to be and can't wait for Cambridge to take me back there......roll on summer!
Think this has been a great thread so thank u and well done to "here comes the bride" for starting it and putting in all the hard work to keep it up to date.....we r all superstars!!!!!
xxxxxxx

Back