4 week challenge starting 15th feb?

Thanks for the good luck wishes......really pleased to say i've lost another 4lb after my second 100% week. I'm a restart and seem to be finding it easier this time than last but as i said to my counsellor tonight, I have complete faith and confidence in this diet and KNOW that it works. I've been where i want to be and can't wait for Cambridge to take me back there......roll on summer!
Think this has been a great thread so thank u and well done to "here comes the bride" for starting it and putting in all the hard work to keep it up to date.....we r all superstars!!!!!
xxxxxxx

Hiya hun so glad to see you feeling so positive, well don on your loss :D im feeling really positive too, went to docs today and he noticed i had lost weight- told me i looked like supermodel :roofles: not quite but i'll take a laugh where i can get one lol.

I have gotten back to where i am on ticker this week so just need to get this week behind me and more weight off so i can change ticker :D xx

Hiya hun so glad to see you feeling so positive, well don on your loss :D im feeling really positive too, went to docs today and he noticed i had lost weight- told me i looked like supermodel :roofles: not quite but i'll take a laugh where i can get one lol.

I have gotten back to where i am on ticker this week so just need to get this week behind me and more weight off so i can change ticker :D xx

There's nothing nicer than when people start to notice.....and for a doctor to comment, well, they are the first people to tell us we need to lose weight for every ailment it seems...lol....but its refreshing that he would compliment you too!!

Hope u have another good week, i'm rooting for you :)

xxxxx

Morning All ...Lost 4lbs total for 2 Weeks to 1 STONE drum roll please lol

Heelloooo :) another 3lbs off for me! could have done better but had a really crappy week (not diet wise) wishing lots of luck to everyone else!!

P.S - My official CD weight loss so far is 1 stone 9lbs but my at home weight loss is now…drumroll..2 STONE! in 5 weeks!!! super chuffed lol

Heelloooo :) another 3lbs off for me! could have done better but had a really crappy week (not diet wise) wishing lots of luck to everyone else!!

P.S - My official CD weight loss so far is 1 stone 9lbs but my at home weight loss is now…drumroll..2 STONE! in 5 weeks!!! super chuffed lol

omg thats so weird was just posting in your pics same time you posting on here lol. Good loss hun whoop on the 2stone bet you are buzzing- cd shud do them award things that weightwatchers do when you get a keyring and that along way for getting ten percent off and that haha- ah well will have to treat yourself to memento, another tat :p xx

haha funny you say that I think I will definitely get a tattoo to remind myself that I can't let myself get so big again :) Would be nice to have something…even if it was just a sticker lol xx

haha funny you say that I think I will definitely get a tattoo to remind myself that I can't let myself get so big again :) Would be nice to have something…even if it was just a sticker lol xx

lol i know, cant wait to get to certain weight got next three tats lined up but one of them not getting until actual goal as its to remind me of my journey getting there and the words are really special to me. Would settle for a sticker atm like hehe. Hope you have a good week this week. Feel free to pm me for a chat or if you need some support through the weeks that goes for everyone on here also! xx

Bit of a poor week for me only 1lb lost but 5 inches :)!!

Bit of a poor week for me only 1lb lost but 5 inches :)!!

Five inches in a week is loads, can you tell youve lost that much and if you dont mind me asking where abouts has it come off? I dont measure my inches but can defo see it has come off waist and boobs (unfortunately :cry:) but belly and thighs stayed the same :confused: not sure if that makes me pear shaped or what, will start to look like weeble if carry on as is :8855:xx

4lb down for me tonight!

hi bride! My next weigh in is after 2 weeks (on the 18th) so I think I should be happy Ive met this one! Thanks:) This thread was a great motivator! Maybe after the 14th of March we can start another?

Hey chick,
I lost another 3lbs this week :-D xxx

Back