4 week TS challenge???

hi, I am buying the packs now, and hope to start on Monday, will do at least 2 weeks TS... and hope for more if it goes well ;)

dellgirl said:
I've just completed day 3, hopefully will feel less hungry after tomorrow, have you started?

Hey I've also just completed day 3 good feeling isn't it!!!!!!

HIYA, i need to lose 4 stone in total, done 11lbs on own slimming world style and just cutting down on carbs... but stuck now, and need the 'control' of the packets on exante as lots going on in life now and it seems i either dont feel like eating and then sometimes i eat crappy things and lots of carbs.... slow down my metabolism, you know.
Hope to receive my bumper pack tomorrow... saying goodbye to a few treats in the next few days, and will focus and try to get into ketosis after weekend, better as kids in school then. I have a 2 year old at home, do u have kids?

I've just started day 3 :)

Just starting Day 4! Started with 2l of water as don't feel I had enough yesterday! Just having bar now! I have a 5 month old baby boy at home with me. Hope it goes well for you... Have you done anything like this before?? Kk

JilabooB said:
Good luck honey pop! I actually found yesterday quite hard but feeling positive today! Have bought my "thinsperation" outfit!

Hey I first started this diet when my daughter was 5 months so I understand how tired u must feel and even het baby food started looking amazing to me lol hehe

I'm now under my pre preg weight and my daughter is 12 months. I'm on day 3 off my final restart to get another 14lbs off :)

Finding it ok so far but I don't wanna speak to soon lol good luck!!

I'm managing ok with hunger really!! It's the headaches! Well done for being pre pregnancy weight! I'm heavier now than 9 months pregnant!! Must get it off. I'm so impatient though, just want to get on scales already. I'm sure you will reach 14lb no problem! It's exciting!!

Naomi_ said:
I will start my 4 week challenge from Monday... ;)

Good for you!! Stick with it. Good luck stay on here and let us know how you get on. I'll post my first weigh in on Monday!!

good luck for weigh in... I am reading loads on here, and will need to come back a lot i think to stay focussed. How are you feeling?

Yeah I'm ok! Not hungry as such, just terrible headaches. Determined to do TS for 4 weeks then consider switching to WS. Do you have a decline you would like to reach? Kk

JilabooB said:
Yeah I'm ok! Not hungry as such, just terrible headaches. Determined to do TS for 4 weeks then consider switching to WS. Do you have a decline you would like to reach? Kk

Deadline**

'decline', do you mean my target? I really need to get under 11 stone... so want to lose at least 3st7lb... :sigh: and you? I have tried atkins a while ago, but i didnt lose much and it was difficult to eat fatty things, I dont like it, and have no gall bladder anymore so it makes me a bit sick aswell. I hope to go onto slimming world after this again as i believe in their programme for maintaining...and will need the help :)

Also have 3.5 stone to lose to be my ideal weight. But only 3 stone for a healthy BMI! I will use weight watchers to maintain. I find slimming world hard as they don't teach you about portion control which is my problem. When would like to lose it by! My goal is 27th July, first day if Olympics! Lol seems a fitting goal. I would live to lose it quicker though! I don't intend to do TS the whole time as I have problems with hair loss! Xx

oh no hairloss.... I dont have loads of hair and in a relationship now after divorce 3 years ago... lost a bit of hair after having kids.... what prevents the hair loss??

Back