4 weeks of 100% and now I've just cheated :(

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi All,

Confession time - I can to work (night shift) and forgot my shakes.. Anyway to cut a long story short I've cheated...

I had the worst think every I could have possibly ate - chips and gravy :copon:

Feel like kicking my self - I STS last week and lost 1lbs this week - but even then I was still feeling ok and didnt feel like "cheating" if anything I was more determine...

Anyway I'm not going to beat my self up about it - just needed to confess so I can move passed it.. I know I wasn't in ketosis - but its going to take that little bit longer to get back there.

I've got 7 hours left of my night shift and I'm going to drink as much water as possible and continue with SS for the rest of the week (was supposed to be on SS+ this week).

Sorry for the long post guys :cry:

ok, well now it's out of your system go 110%! lol
try not to worry too much, maybe make up for it by doing exercise you wouldn't normally do all week?
punish your self in the gym and then you'll learn your lesson lol
xx

mmmmm chips and gravy..... yummy.....

lol, on a serious note though hun.. you've done the right thing coming on her and fessin up. you can now move onwards and upwards and save those chips for when you're at goal!

Hi All,

Confession time - I can to work (night shift) and forgot my shakes.. Anyway to cut a long story short I've cheated...

I had the worst think every I could have possibly ate - chips and gravy :copon:

Feel like kicking my self - I STS last week and lost 1lbs this week - but even then I was still feeling ok and didnt feel like "cheating" if anything I was more determine...

Anyway I'm not going to beat my self up about it - just needed to confess so I can move passed it.. I know I wasn't in ketosis - but its going to take that little bit longer to get back there.

I've got 7 hours left of my night shift and I'm going to drink as much water as possible and continue with SS for the rest of the week (was supposed to be on SS+ this week).

Sorry for the long post guys :cry:

Hi :)

It's done, you've posted about it and you've got straight back on track. Well done and don't beat yourself up as I think your attitude and approach to it is positive. :)

Hope you don't have to work too hard for the rest of your shift :D

xxx

Just say ok I cheated and carry on , nothing you can do now but keep on track
Nights can be long , roll on the morning , which is here lol

Hey hon
You have been doing so well.. Dont beat yourself up about it.. You have done it .. and today is a new day.
Chin up and heres to a 100% day we are only human at the end of the day it doesnt always work to plan..
xxx

(Food mentioned)
" I had the worst think ever I could have possibly ate - chips and gravy"
No, the worst thing ever would have been the chips and gravy and then you thought to yourself - 'Ah, stuff it now, I've ruined it anyway' and had a pile of chocolate, several bags of crisps and a Chinese takeaway on the way home.
Well done for limiting yourself and recognising it's just a blip and not worth jeopardising your fantastic losses so far

you didn't cheat - you made a choice t have that food. Now you are making the choice to get back on track, move past it and get to goal.

"cheating" shouldn't make you feel guilty, we will have to eat after CD, life goes on etc.

Well done for getting back on the CD train!

Thanks for your support guys - back on track today not going to dwell on this and its made me want to go back to SS rather than stay on SS+

boardwitless is right, it could have been a lot worse if you'd just kept on going, having a bit of everything you have been missing over the last few weeks.
So you had a little treat, you'll get back on it and I'm sure be more determined than ever.
Keep going, you have come so far already!

Back