400lb loss in two and half years!

The second video (after) says it's no longer available ... :(

I felt really sorry for the him in the first video though - he looked depressed an utterly fed up. I wouldn't have the nerve to film myself like that - what a brave person!

I'm glad he found the strength and motivation to lose the weight - just wish I could've seen the 'after' video.

I saw it this time ... what an amazing transformation and what an amazing young man! All that weight - and without any WLS!!

thanks

i hope he gets a doctor who'll do it for free! he deserves it.

i didnt like the way his trainer was making out like 'we' lost 375lbs, and the diet ' he' did.
it wasnt the trainer who did all the hard work lol.

i wonder why he needs his teeth done?

i've seen this before but it always astounds me. I think he might actually have already had his skin rmeoved if memory served, as he lost his nipples.

I couldn't see either of the videa's, and apologies as I'm here in 'the jing', a little out of the loop, but who is this guy and how did he lose all of that weight?

The video's have been disabled. so they are no longer available for embedding; but if you click on this link below it will take you to one of them about how David lost his weight on YouTube.

YouTube - weight loss

That is some achievement:)

Back