Step 1 Sole Source 40th Birthday = Mission lose the lard!!

MrsB123

Morning:):)

I have been a lurker for some time so thought it was about time I signed up and started my own weight loss diary.

Soooooooo, I have 8 months til my 40th and i want to look utterly fabulous. I have 2 stone to lose, possibly more.

First things first..... I need to sort my profile and get one of those weight loss ticker thingys at the bottom so I can see exactly what I need to achieve.

In the words of Arnie - I'll be back :cool:

I have a profile so thats a start :)

Yay welcome :)

Setting up a diary if fab for extra motivation and you will have 2 stone off in no time at all x x x

Welcome, this site is great for support and motivation. You will reach your goal in no time, is it ss your doing?

yes, ss for me. Got all my shakes from my consultant last night. Proper excited!!

How did you find your first day ?

Hope you managed ok. it does get easier x x x

Hi I've got my 40th in December too and there's no way I'm putting up with more lardy pictures of me on Facebook. I've been brutally honest with myself and decided enough is enough!

The first five days are the worst - once you get through that the loss in your first weigh in will spur you on! That 2 stones will be gone in no time :)

Morning everyone, thanks for your replies. Well I survived day one even though it nearly killed me watching my family eat jacket spuds cheese and beans. Just having a caramel coffee with a splash of skimmed milk. I know it's a bit naughty but I am am treating myself to one a day to keep me going.
busy day today but I will be reading everyone's diaries at some point to keep me motivated. 5 mile run planned for this evening, this weight WILL be gone!!!!!

Back