1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step2 810kcal 44lbs down and only 19lbs to go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bex-garv, 28 May 2014 Social URL.

1. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

I was getting a little fed up with the whole dieting thing until I worked out in pounds how much I'd lost. I must say seeing it written down makes me feel extremely happy. No one really has noticed how much weight I've lost and it was getting me down but I know the next 19lbs will make a really big difference and I'm now even more sure I can get to my target and stop wearing baggy clothes and start wearing more fitted clothes to show off all my hard work. Roll on a slimmer me

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. RudaAli

RudaAli Well-Known Member

First congrats
    2nd.. I list 20 lb and none has noted !! but I am very happy and internally satisfied most imp :)

stay the course it is you who decided and it is you who will win ;)

4. *fraufrau*

*fraufrau* Well-Known Member

I am the same. I feel really different and am wearing clothes from years ago that haven't fit me for ages, but nobody has really commented! I have lost 24lbs or 1 stone 10, but I think when you are a bigger person you have to lose quite a bit for people to notice. As long as we see a difference and feel happier to keep us going they will catch up soon enough!! X good luck girls x

5. melissam89

melissam89 Well-Known Member

You're losing weight for yourself aren't you? People will notice, it takes time and I do think it depends how heavy you are to begin with. Just keep going and be proud of yourself.

6. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Nobody notices when I lose weight - I take it as a compliment that I must be an expert in camouflaging my ample arse!!

Anne xx

7. *fraufrau*

I think you might have a point there Anne - it's as if your size hasn't become apparent to people! X

8. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

I recently tried on a very pretty maxi dress in next. On the model it looked very chic, a tad understated but somewhat elegant I thought. Off to the fitting room I went.
    I looked like I was wearing a cross between a full size parachute silk and a duvet cover.
    How did that happen?? Lol.

Anne xx

9. *fraufrau*

Aww Anne! I think what I'm realising is that some things suit/don't suit you based on your shape not necessarily your weight!! We need to re-educate ourselves about our new figures. Xx