Step2 810kcal 44lbs down and only 19lbs to go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bex-garv, 28 May 2014.

1. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

I was getting a little fed up with the whole dieting thing until I worked out in pounds how much I'd lost. I must say seeing it written down makes me feel extremely happy. No one really has noticed how much weight I've lost and it was getting me down but I know the next 19lbs will make a really big difference and I'm now even more sure I can get to my target and stop wearing baggy clothes and start wearing more fitted clothes to show off all my hard work. Roll on a slimmer me
  2. RudaAli

RudaAli Well-Known Member

First congrats
    2nd.. I list 20 lb and none has noted !! but I am very happy and internally satisfied most imp :)

stay the course it is you who decided and it is you who will win ;)
  3. *fraufrau*

*fraufrau* Well-Known Member

I am the same. I feel really different and am wearing clothes from years ago that haven't fit me for ages, but nobody has really commented! I have lost 24lbs or 1 stone 10, but I think when you are a bigger person you have to lose quite a bit for people to notice. As long as we see a difference and feel happier to keep us going they will catch up soon enough!! X good luck girls x
  4. melissam89

melissam89 Well-Known Member

You're losing weight for yourself aren't you? People will notice, it takes time and I do think it depends how heavy you are to begin with. Just keep going and be proud of yourself.
  5. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Nobody notices when I lose weight - I take it as a compliment that I must be an expert in camouflaging my ample arse!!

Anne xx
  6. *fraufrau*

I think you might have a point there Anne - it's as if your size hasn't become apparent to people! X
  7. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

I recently tried on a very pretty maxi dress in next. On the model it looked very chic, a tad understated but somewhat elegant I thought. Off to the fitting room I went.
    I looked like I was wearing a cross between a full size parachute silk and a duvet cover.
    How did that happen?? Lol.

Anne xx
  8. *fraufrau*

Aww Anne! I think what I'm realising is that some things suit/don't suit you based on your shape not necessarily your weight!! We need to re-educate ourselves about our new figures. Xx