(.)(.)?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Silly question for the girlies...

I am currently in a 42G. I've lost a stone already...How much weight will I lose before I have to start worrying about buying new bra's???:eek:

NOt sure how much I lost before I noticed I needed a new bra, but what I do remember was that although the band size went down by several sizes, the cup size went UP!!!!! OMG!!! Apparently its because of the diff between the measurement round your chest & round yr boobs being in proportion, or something along those lines!!!

Sorry, not much help at all!

but what I do remember was that although the band size went down by several sizes, the cup size went UP!!!!!

Don't tell me things like that!!!!!!! Oh god...Im going to end up wearing a 36M or something arent I????

aww bless!! We are all so different, maybe I was an oddity!!

Been thinking... I must have lost about 4 stones ish before I caved and bought new boulder holders!!! (I lost 8 in total, but have since regained some....hence CD again!!)

I got new bras on Wednesday having lost 39lb and I went from a 44DD to a 42DD...

Found it all very confusing to say the least...she tried to put me into a 38DD and it was digging into my body and hurting me and she said it fits very well and this was with my fat oozing out over the sides:eek:

...then she tried 42E which was looking better and the bra make I had asked for in the first place... it was a little too big but again she tried to persuade me it was perfect:rolleyes: and finally I tried on 42DD which was just right.

This is from a fitter that has worked in this place I went to for years but never seems to get it right:mad:

My usual girl was away on holidays:(

I found with the new bra on my boobs were back in the right place:) and I looked right away like I was a few pounds lighter and no oozing out over the sides.:p

Love Mini xxx

i only have one that fits at the mo. i'm a 36HH, i went after losing loads of weight and my old bra is massive and the others were worse thinking i'd get a smaller size. was totally gutted to come away with exactly the same size in a different make!! i don't want to buy loads and loads. when i was at my thinnest i think i was a 34-36DD... when i look back at pics it looks like there's nothing there, but a DD is pretty ample. scary!!

abz xx

im a 32ff at the moment, and im hoping that when iv lost about 4 stone i wont be flat chested! im quite tall (5'9) so im hoping that i wont lose too much off my precious boobies

a 32FF is pretty hefty honey. i'm sure you'll retain something, hee.

abz xx

lol i hope so! im hoping i will be like a 24dd or something, that would be good!

Gosh, i was a 38H:eek: b4 losing over 2.5 stone. I had just splurged out and 2 Rigby and Pellar bras which together cost over £100. They don't fit now but i swear they were the best investment i have made in recent times - soooooo comfortable and supportive. I am still wearing them though as i refuse to buy any other bra now as i am converted but don't wanna splash out more til i get the rest of this weight off:rolleyes: - then am gonna treat myself.

Dunno what size i am now? Weight came off them fairly quickly - hubby can't get over it - They use to fill his hands b4!!:D

lol that's mine hubbies biggest fear that my boobs might shrink :) I don't care I just hope they get small enough so they look like they are on my chest instead of under my armpits :)

I go to Bravissimo shop to get measured, the thing is when they tell you what your RIGHT size is - it doesn't feel comfortable. The cup size is worked out by measuring under the bust and then at the fullest part, the difference i.e. 4 inches, 5 inches, etc. tells them what cup size you need. Hope this helps

Doh, forgot to say what a fab weight loss. You must've been thrilled.

yeah. my OH isn't too thrilled. ha. although i do think the lingerie i'll finally be able to afford is making up for it... i think that's where his brain goes half the time :D

abz xx

Back