Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

(.)(.)?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Silly question for the girlies...

I am currently in a 42G. I've lost a stone already...How much weight will I lose before I have to start worrying about buying new bra's???:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    NOt sure how much I lost before I noticed I needed a new bra, but what I do remember was that although the band size went down by several sizes, the cup size went UP!!!!! OMG!!! Apparently its because of the diff between the measurement round your chest & round yr boobs being in proportion, or something along those lines!!!

Sorry, not much help at all!

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Don't tell me things like that!!!!!!! Oh god...Im going to end up wearing a 36M or something arent I????

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    aww bless!! We are all so different, maybe I was an oddity!!

Been thinking... I must have lost about 4 stones ish before I caved and bought new boulder holders!!! (I lost 8 in total, but have since regained some....hence CD again!!)

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I got new bras on Wednesday having lost 39lb and I went from a 44DD to a 42DD...

Found it all very confusing to say the least...she tried to put me into a 38DD and it was digging into my body and hurting me and she said it fits very well and this was with my fat oozing out over the sides:eek:

...then she tried 42E which was looking better and the bra make I had asked for in the first place... it was a little too big but again she tried to persuade me it was perfect:rolleyes: and finally I tried on 42DD which was just right.

This is from a fitter that has worked in this place I went to for years but never seems to get it right:mad:

My usual girl was away on holidays:(

I found with the new bra on my boobs were back in the right place:) and I looked right away like I was a few pounds lighter and no oozing out over the sides.:p

Love Mini xxx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i only have one that fits at the mo. i'm a 36HH, i went after losing loads of weight and my old bra is massive and the others were worse thinking i'd get a smaller size. was totally gutted to come away with exactly the same size in a different make!! i don't want to buy loads and loads. when i was at my thinnest i think i was a 34-36DD... when i look back at pics it looks like there's nothing there, but a DD is pretty ample. scary!!

abz xx

8. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    im a 32ff at the moment, and im hoping that when iv lost about 4 stone i wont be flat chested! im quite tall (5'9) so im hoping that i wont lose too much off my precious boobies

9. abz

abz Gold Member

a 32FF is pretty hefty honey. i'm sure you'll retain something, hee.

abz xx

10. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    lol i hope so! im hoping i will be like a 24dd or something, that would be good!

11. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Gosh, i was a 38H:eek: b4 losing over 2.5 stone. I had just splurged out and 2 Rigby and Pellar bras which together cost over £100. They don't fit now but i swear they were the best investment i have made in recent times - soooooo comfortable and supportive. I am still wearing them though as i refuse to buy any other bra now as i am converted but don't wanna splash out more til i get the rest of this weight off:rolleyes: - then am gonna treat myself.

Dunno what size i am now? Weight came off them fairly quickly - hubby can't get over it - They use to fill his hands b4!!:D

12. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    lol that's mine hubbies biggest fear that my boobs might shrink :) I don't care I just hope they get small enough so they look like they are on my chest instead of under my armpits :)

13. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I go to Bravissimo shop to get measured, the thing is when they tell you what your RIGHT size is - it doesn't feel comfortable. The cup size is worked out by measuring under the bust and then at the fullest part, the difference i.e. 4 inches, 5 inches, etc. tells them what cup size you need. Hope this helps

14. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Doh, forgot to say what a fab weight loss. You must've been thrilled.

15. abz

abz Gold Member

yeah. my OH isn't too thrilled. ha. although i do think the lingerie i'll finally be able to afford is making up for it... i think that's where his brain goes half the time :D

abz xx

16. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Mine have shrunk haha not to happy tbh x

17. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Lol!! Know where you're coming from there!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.