(.)(.)?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Starlit_Cazza, 14 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Silly question for the girlies...

I am currently in a 42G. I've lost a stone already...How much weight will I lose before I have to start worrying about buying new bra's???:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    NOt sure how much I lost before I noticed I needed a new bra, but what I do remember was that although the band size went down by several sizes, the cup size went UP!!!!! OMG!!! Apparently its because of the diff between the measurement round your chest & round yr boobs being in proportion, or something along those lines!!!

Sorry, not much help at all!

4. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Don't tell me things like that!!!!!!! Oh god...Im going to end up wearing a 36M or something arent I????

5. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    aww bless!! We are all so different, maybe I was an oddity!!

Been thinking... I must have lost about 4 stones ish before I caved and bought new boulder holders!!! (I lost 8 in total, but have since regained some....hence CD again!!)

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I got new bras on Wednesday having lost 39lb and I went from a 44DD to a 42DD...

Found it all very confusing to say the least...she tried to put me into a 38DD and it was digging into my body and hurting me and she said it fits very well and this was with my fat oozing out over the sides:eek:

...then she tried 42E which was looking better and the bra make I had asked for in the first place... it was a little too big but again she tried to persuade me it was perfect:rolleyes: and finally I tried on 42DD which was just right.

This is from a fitter that has worked in this place I went to for years but never seems to get it right:mad:

My usual girl was away on holidays:(

I found with the new bra on my boobs were back in the right place:) and I looked right away like I was a few pounds lighter and no oozing out over the sides.:p

Love Mini xxx

7. abz

abz Gold Member

i only have one that fits at the mo. i'm a 36HH, i went after losing loads of weight and my old bra is massive and the others were worse thinking i'd get a smaller size. was totally gutted to come away with exactly the same size in a different make!! i don't want to buy loads and loads. when i was at my thinnest i think i was a 34-36DD... when i look back at pics it looks like there's nothing there, but a DD is pretty ample. scary!!

abz xx

8. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    im a 32ff at the moment, and im hoping that when iv lost about 4 stone i wont be flat chested! im quite tall (5'9) so im hoping that i wont lose too much off my precious boobies

9. abz

abz Gold Member

a 32FF is pretty hefty honey. i'm sure you'll retain something, hee.

abz xx

10. jackietrew

jackietrew Will be slim!!!!!!!

Diet:
    CD - Sole Source
    lol i hope so! im hoping i will be like a 24dd or something, that would be good!

11. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Gosh, i was a 38H:eek: b4 losing over 2.5 stone. I had just splurged out and 2 Rigby and Pellar bras which together cost over £100. They don't fit now but i swear they were the best investment i have made in recent times - soooooo comfortable and supportive. I am still wearing them though as i refuse to buy any other bra now as i am converted but don't wanna splash out more til i get the rest of this weight off:rolleyes: - then am gonna treat myself.

Dunno what size i am now? Weight came off them fairly quickly - hubby can't get over it - They use to fill his hands b4!!:D

12. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    lol that's mine hubbies biggest fear that my boobs might shrink :) I don't care I just hope they get small enough so they look like they are on my chest instead of under my armpits :)

13. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I go to Bravissimo shop to get measured, the thing is when they tell you what your RIGHT size is - it doesn't feel comfortable. The cup size is worked out by measuring under the bust and then at the fullest part, the difference i.e. 4 inches, 5 inches, etc. tells them what cup size you need. Hope this helps

14. HopeSprings

HopeSprings Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.74%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Doh, forgot to say what a fab weight loss. You must've been thrilled.

15. abz

abz Gold Member

yeah. my OH isn't too thrilled. ha. although i do think the lingerie i'll finally be able to afford is making up for it... i think that's where his brain goes half the time :D

abz xx

16. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Mine have shrunk haha not to happy tbh x

17. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Lol!! Know where you're coming from there!!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.