48 day journal

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by parisbeach, 11 August 2011 Social URL.

1. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    I started yesterday and i am challenging myself to get a fair bit of weight gone by my son's first birthday, I was hoping to be back at pre-pregnancy weight by then, or close.

I do zumba everyweek and possibly going to up the classes i do come september. so that i will be toning as well. I also must get back to the gym and drink more water.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    day 2

I am on day 2 and so far so good. I know i drinking more water as i been up and down the stairs so much today my legs are feeling it. It so tempting to weigh tomorrow but i must resist, I weighed in on my wii fit so roll on next wednesday morning to see what i have achieved. I am a very impatient person. But it would be good to see a new stone figure at the front of my weight by then.

4. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    Day3

Still motivated, but with weather being cooler, struggling to drink the water. Oh well must push on with it. As i feel better for having upped my water intake.

5. parisbeach

parisbeach Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.6lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.1lb(10.9%)
    So far so good have been 100% on plan. I keep myself busy by doing my family tree yesterday stopped me picking . Weather brighter today may get out in the garden, just to keep me on track. I just find writing it down on here is keeping me to plan as i dont want to write i had a bad day. 44 days to my first mini deadline I find counting it down is helping.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.