48 day journal

parisbeach

Silver Member
I started yesterday and i am challenging myself to get a fair bit of weight gone by my son's first birthday, I was hoping to be back at pre-pregnancy weight by then, or close.

I do zumba everyweek and possibly going to up the classes i do come september. so that i will be toning as well. I also must get back to the gym and drink more water.

day 2

I am on day 2 and so far so good. I know i drinking more water as i been up and down the stairs so much today my legs are feeling it. It so tempting to weigh tomorrow but i must resist, I weighed in on my wii fit so roll on next wednesday morning to see what i have achieved. I am a very impatient person. But it would be good to see a new stone figure at the front of my weight by then.

Day3

Still motivated, but with weather being cooler, struggling to drink the water. Oh well must push on with it. As i feel better for having upped my water intake.

So far so good have been 100% on plan. I keep myself busy by doing my family tree yesterday stopped me picking . Weather brighter today may get out in the garden, just to keep me on track. I just find writing it down on here is keeping me to plan as i dont want to write i had a bad day. 44 days to my first mini deadline I find counting it down is helping.

Back