• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

4lb loss on 790 - can you believe it?

I'm ecstatic this week with 4 lbs off. Just goes to show that with my disappointing loss last week, it will even out over the month. That's me lost a stone in the last 4 weeks...so lets hope that will be an average for a month from now on!

790 is fab!!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Congrats on your loss! I had a 4lb one last week too, but a small loss the week before. I'm finding 790 good, but still hard going at times. Keep up the good work though and keep posting about your journey won't you ?- it's motivating to hear success stories on 790 too xx

Karen

Serial Foodie!
S: 19st7lb C: 18st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 49.6 Loss: 1st5lb(6.96%)
i forgot about u being on 790! thought 4lbs was a good loss on SSing so double well done!

behave urself at that wedding as well! how am i meant to compete with u if u over-eat?? u r already whopping my a$$ and need to continue to do so lol:D

Thanks karen. I'll try and behave. I've asked for chicken salad in stead of the set menu....the trcky bit is..Can I say no to the apple pie!! I'd love to have a glass of wine on the day too but I will be annoyed with myself if I ruin all my efforts.

I'm ecstatic this week with 4 lbs off. Just goes to show that with my disappointing loss last week, it will even out over the month. That's me lost a stone in the last 4 weeks...so lets hope that will be an average for a month from now on!

790 is fab!!!!
That's brilliant TM - I'm about a week behind you so am going on to AAM tomorrow woo hoo!! I go for wk 4 weigh in tonight but after what I've lost I would be happy with 2lbs (only this week though;)

You're doing great and should be rightly chuffed!! I'm trying to keep at it cos I've got my 40th birthday in a couple of weeks, my daughter's 12th birthday next week and my hubby's birthday at the end of the month - all that birthday cake and none for me aaaaaaaargh!!!!

(ps are you in Arbroath??)

Tiara that is fantastic hun :D

You are really doing brilliant, keep up your good work and you will soon be the slim jim you have been working so hard to be xx

790 is fab!!!!
WOW !! FAB loss on 790....no wonder ur delighted !!!

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx