4stone gone forever! Tnanks for the support!

Rach is right I think Bea, you are building muscle and thats heavier than fat.... glad you had a good shop, you deserve it :) Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks for the words of support guys....will keep at it this week and hopefully will see a few pounds of fat gone for next week!!!

Yeah I know...its just a killer when you are "not eating" to loose a tiny amount! Remember you had a couple of tough weeks too.....all motivated and positive again!

There is nothing worse is there Bea.....if you've cheated then you kind of expect it, but when you've worked really hard and resisted temptation then is infuriating!! I think Rachel is right. Maybe a week of adding a low carb/low fat meal in the evening may kick start things again for you. As long as you choose wisely and stay in ketosis......it may be worth a try if next week you only lose a 1lb or so again.

Yeah I know...its just a killer when you are "not eating" to loose a tiny amount! Remember you had a couple of tough weeks too.....all motivated and positive again!

Bea, I think I am going to have a week like you have.... weighed this morning and still the same weight as I was last Tuesday... Dont think I am going to lose very much before next Tuesday morning.... ARGH!!! Keeping everything crossed :(

Cheers for your note....that's what I am thinking - stick to it this week and see what happens...anyway onwards and upwards!!!!

hey ho...another 2lbs

Another 2llbs gone....wish it was 3lbs:cry: but not focussing on the scales at the moment....the inches are really moving which is postive...fitting into Size 12 things for the first time in nearly 8 years!!! Cant believe it.....:D

Bea... I think it means you are getting nearer to your goal!!! In the end I think its the inches that count isnt it?

(I just re-read that, ROFL)

Size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are living the dream!!!! 2lbs means a great deal more towards the end of the journey than it does at the beginning. Think percentages. 2lbs now is a much higher % of your weight than it was at the beginning!!!

Well done, you are doing great!

Reactions: Bea
Bea I cant believe that you still have 38lbs to go. Will that not get you too small?? I know you have to get to your size 10 levis but it may be too small if you are tall (are you)? Saying that Bea stop when you are happy!!

Size 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are living the dream!!!! 2lbs means a great deal more towards the end of the journey than it does at the beginning. Think percentages. 2lbs now is a much higher % of your weight than it was at the beginning!!!

Well done, you are doing great!

Oh thanks Barb....thats such a good point....I vaguely remember when I was previously at target that I would notice when I gained for lost a pound or two....so that makes a lot of sense - thank you!!!

Bea I cant believe that you still have 38lbs to go. Will that not get you too small?? I know you have to get to your size 10 levis but it may be too small if you are tall (are you)? Saying that Bea stop when you are happy!!

To be honest I am going to re-adjust my target - as going down to 9st 5 - is really too thin for me...I think another 14 to 18llbs will be more than enough otherwise I will look too drawn and unhealthy looking........I am 5'4" by the way but "big boned" LOL as my mom would say!!!!

Bea... I think it means you are getting nearer to your goal!!! In the end I think its the inches that count isnt it?

(I just re-read that, ROFL)

ROFL.....those inches really count!! LOL:eek:

Hey Rach..slow of the mark there....you are usually starting it!! LOL

Back