4th day and its getting miles harder :(

:( days 1-3 i breezed through, the 4th day i feel like crap,

the thing is this week ive only had 2 choices chicken or strawberry

does eating the flapjacks make it any better ?

does any one no once in ketosis do u feel fine again like u aint hungry no more,

today i was going to eat again n then start on diet chef, but i stopped myself and stuck to it :D

i seriously hope it gets better lol

Day 4 and 5 were the worst for me Dan, Then Day 6 Ketosis Kicked in and the energy buzz came and I felt great!!!

Keep to it and you will be grand!!

i thought when i woke up today i was in ketosis as i was buzzing and had breath like a toilet lol (how nice i will be fighting the birds away soon lol) but sadly i think it was just coffee breath :) but i am going to stick to it, and hopefully the flapjacks will help with those times you just want to eat something,

hahaha good luck with the flapjacks lol!!!

Lol everyone hits ketosis at different times!!!

I cant say I never felt hungry again once in ketosis, but it was very few and far between. Week 3 I had a couple of days when I nearly caved in, but thankfully I didnt.

Im into my second week and still feel a little hungry at certain times of the day but it is definitly better than last week. Hang in there and just see how your first WI goes. It should encourage you. I cant imagine having only 2 shakes to choose from.

It DOES get easier! Hang in there hun! You are day 4 so probably hitting keytosis and that is why you feel so crap! Week 1 was hardest for me. Week 2 was a bit better but week 3 was a breeze. Just keep going.

Good luck if you decide to have the flapjacks - they're an acquired taste !

I've been surviving on chocolate and vanilla shakes all week as my pharmacist didn't have any chicken soups.

Stick to it, IT DOES GET EASIER. N if youve got that ''morning breath'' feeling then it sounds like youre entering the glorious state of Ketosis, this will stop you feeling hungry, but make sure you drink plenty of water this also really helps. Once you've got week one over and you get a good WI this will motivate you for week 2.x

Back