4th day in..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loser85, 30 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Well thats me 4 days in now. My tummies still rumbling to high heaven and its so loud! *cringes*. Also so damn cold and when its diping into minus figures outside thats not good. Another question now too... was wondering how many days youd been on the diet before you gott he urge to go for the other? I last went Saturday so not too worried yet just curious.

Lisa xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Oh, not going for that long is not good. Are you drinking all your water? Did you get any of the water flavourings? I think you should get something to help you go -- a lot of the ladies on this link talk about something call Movical? I think you can ask your pharmacist. Contact your counsellor for advice, too.

MM

P.S. You should be in ketosis and not feeling physically hungry by now. Do you have some ketostix to check that you are? Also, drinking tea, flavoured water might help with the hunger, too.

4. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have issue's with "THE OTHER" one week i went a whole week without last week i went everyday but had TOTM looming i am all over the place at the moment but haven't had to resort to any meds yet.

Keep going if you are so cold you are more than likely in ketosis and that just means burn baby burn xxx

5. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    I'm not worrying just yet anyways. It's normal for me to go a couple of days between. I dont think ill be able to drink much more water just now, already doing over 4 litres daily which is enough especially with me being so cold. Not hungry today finally. :D

6. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    I must admit I usually resort to laxatives, or try psyllium husks. But I can quite often go 2 or 3 days. One of the more annoying sides of the diet.

7. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi LLV,

Congrats -- sounds as if you are in Ketosis! Yeah! As JimmyShoo said, "Burn, baby, burn!" (fat, that is!)

MM

8. AlyB

AlyB Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW?
    I can go for days with out needing 'the other', its not a prob, just get used to it really! theres no food going in so less need for waste i guess! i do find when i have a ss+ day that helps though. I have a few ss+ days a week, its something to look forward to and keeps the digestion going! works for me and is more enjoyable than laxatives!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.