4th day of Lipotrim.

Korkynorth

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and see if anyone new starting this just like me... I'm currently 17stone 7 so need to loose so much weigh. Hopefully Lipotrim will sort me out. It's really hard but I. Am currently on day 4 and just wondered if it gets any easier. Have a lovely bank holiday and hope to hear from some new friends soon. Korkynorth xx

Hi Korkynorth! It really does get so much easier. I won't lie, there are definitely moments of temptation throughout but if you can do the first couple of weeks, you can do the whole thing. Well done for getting through nearly the first week, especially over the long weekend which must be tough!

I'm on week 17 at the moment. When it gets tough I look at my "before" pictures, or try on my clothes from the start which literally fall off me. In the past few weeks I've been able to get into some of my old clothes from a few years ago, which is also a great motivator.

Do you have a particularly "weak" time of the day? Mine is the evenings once the kids are in bed, which is when I used to binge on junk. I've been watching lots of box sets, going to bed much earlier and thinking about how I'd feel standing on the scales if I caved in (I weigh myself first thing every day - I know you're not supposed to, but I need to to keep going!)

Sorry for waffling on, good luck for your first weigh in in a few days' time!

Back