4th weigh in all good

Mburke

Silver Member
Well just had my 4th weight in and down another 4.5 lbs this week yaaaaa so happy wih myself seen as I have cold coming on and feeling like crap

Brill loss mburke!!! Well done you!!! You're getting great losses every week. :D

Brilliant, very well done Mburke, amazing loss again this week. You're storming away with your weight loss, you'll be a skinny minnie in now time at this rate.

Here's to a brilliant week ahead and another great loss for you and us all. x

Keep at it even with cold I have had a cold for past 2 weeks and ear infection and still going 100% TFR still
ill now but plodding on seeing the weight come off and won't let any pesky illness stop me hitting my goal!!

Well done for your weight loss

Thank you toddshar and ccmaker and ms r for the lovely words of support great to be able to come on here and know that we are all aiming for the same thing xx

Thanks daniellebaby I will keep at it 100%only going to have the chocolate shake all this week as a hot drink as I don't drink coffee and won't have tea without milk also wrapped up like a sumo which my kids found funny

Well done, Mburke and I hope you feel better soon! :)

Thank you redwinegirl let hope i can keep it up this week as sick with a cold at the mo so not able to sleep as cant breath at night

You can do it I have done it with cold for past 2/3 weeks and this ear infection also no voice and have stuck to it 100% it's all in your head if you put your mind to it you will get through it. Determination :)

Well still 100% today but still feeling like crap but will not be given up anytime soon. I will keep at this until Xmas hopefully when I am down to my goal weight

Well done Mburke and good on you sticking it out till Xmas you will be glad you did at the end :)

Back