4th weigh in results

Well done hun, that's a fantastic amount of weight to loose in that short space of time.

Good luck for the rest of your time with CD

aND SO YOU SHOULD BE SMILING! GOOD FOR YOU HUN X X X

Wooohooo!! Well done, well done!!!

It's all downhill from here!

Mike

Thats fab, well done you!!!

;)
Cor Blimey thats a cracking loss - most would be happy with that kind of loss in week one. Well done you.

At the rate you are going you will be at goal in no time at all - better start saving the pennies for all the beautiful new clothes you will need to buy ;)

Thats really great - well done. Do you think the gym has helped then? I was thinking of joining this week but have heard it doesn't really increase weight loss. That doesn't seem to be your case. Have you lost more inches too since you started the gym. I'd love to know as I'm in two minds what to do. For £40 per month I want to be sure to utilise it x

That's fantastic - can't believe you're losing more than a pound a day - and a bet you never thought you'd say you'd be celebrating anything with a peanut crunch bar and a sparkling water!!

Christine xx

Thank you to all of you for your lovely comments. I am still on cloud 9.

Mia, I cant say for certain whether the gym has helped me to lose weight this week. I have only been twice, and couldnt manage much cardio work but then on 450 cals a day thats probably not surprising. I have done loads of toning exercises and have lost another 2" off my waist and 2" off my bust since I last measured over a week ago.

Whether it is helping with the weight or not, I find going to the gym a great stress buster, as well as a distraction from food for a couple of hours. And its easy to get another litre of water down while you are at the gym with a few sips in between each exercise.

I have also been walking more than usual this week. Not loads but anything extra is a bonus I think. I wish the weather would improve so I could get out more.

I really made an effort with my water as well this week and tried to get as close to 4l a day as possible. Im sure this must have helped a bit.

Back