Total Solution Desperate for change!!

pinkcat36

Hi everyone, Im a 36 year old mum of three. I've decided to join this forum to help me on my Exante journey. I'd really appreciate some support and would also like to hear others success stories for inspiration!! I would love to lose around 31/2 stone to get me back to feeling like myself again. After I had my third child 71/2 years ago, I lost loads of weight just by healthy eating and going to the gym, but in the last few years my weight has crept back up again and I am feeling very depressed and desperate to get my act together and feel healthy again. I discovered Exante online and thought it was worth a try to give me that boost I needed. I have received my four week mixed box and was very excited to get started.

I am on day 3 of the total solutions diet and starting to feel the effects. I haven't slept very well at all the last couple of nights so feel shattered, think this is obviously my body going into shock at the lack of food and also psychological feelings!! Last night I started to feel really cold and shivery which I have discovered is normal at the start. My energy levels are quite low, I've been walking, on average, 11,000 steps a day and trying to busy myself with housework to keep myself occupied. I'm working 12 hour shifts over the weekend so really hoping my energy levels start improving otherwise I think i'm really going to struggle!!

So far food wise I've really enjoyed the strawberry shake, lemon crunch bar, spaghetti bolognaise and the sweet and sour noodles (although I added a few chilli flakes to spice it up!) I really don't like the breakfast eggs or cheese and bacon scones (I forced the scones down for breakfast this morning in-between sips of black coffee) I have managed to drink the recommended amount of water each day (I've been drinking around 3-4 litres a day) although I spend most of my time on the loo so also hoping my body adjusts to this otherwise I may just as well just set up camp in there!

I'm hoping using this forum will give me the support and enthusiasm to continue with this diet and get the results I so desperately want!!

Back