4th weigh in! very slow loss here!

LisaL

I weighed in this morning & I only lost 1.5 lbs. Better than nothing I know, but I think I have to get moving a bit more. :) I really want to make a difference by Christmas! ;)

Thanks Dragonfly, yes- I certainly could drink more water on work days- difficult to do at work sometimes! ;)

You are doing wonderful lisa! Just think thats 12.8 pounds off your body!!! thats amazing!!! congrats and keep up the good work..

:jelous:iam only losing 2lb a week then the following week put on a 1lb, every 1 i speak 2 up the school 6lbs 4lbs a week wot am i doing wrong,8 pints water help i can only drink 2:cry:

JUst been to week 4 of LL and i only lost 3lbs this week whereas first week lost 6 and then 5. Still i have lost a stone now

JUst been to week 4 of LL and i only lost 3lbs this week whereas first week lost 6 and then 5. Still i have lost a stone now

Hi Jill :)

A stone in 3 full weeks is a real achievement and you should be really proud of that!! :D

You are losing and it all adds up so keep strong and time will pass quickly hun.

Lacey..xx :)

thanks isis- i am going to remain positive

thanks isis- i am going to remain positive

I'm glad to read that Jill as the weight will come off if you can just stick with it and let us all give you support. That's what we are all here for.

Lacey...xxx :D

thanks lacey

This is a great site. I did do something simlar to LL- did lipotrim a few years ago and lost two stone and know it works, I know i put the weight back on but LL is great with the weekly grp meetings and worksbooks

Back