1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

5-15syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by snowqueen, 27 May 2014 Social URL.

1. snowqueen

snowqueen Well-Known Member

Do you need to use your 5-15 syns daily or can you save them for a big treat at the end of week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sp33dybabycakes

Sp33dybabycakes Well-Known Member

I use between 5-8 syns a day, last few weeks I had little syns and little losses the week just gone I used all my syns and lost 2 1/2 lb :) , I used them by using what I use a day then I calvulated what was left and used them Sunday and Monday. I don't have little 'treats' I don't drink either so I had chocolate xxx

4. snowqueen

Well done on your weight loss. IM not a drinker either but i love a chip sambo with ketchup. I was thinking maybe i could have this once a month. At the moment im using maybe 8/9 syns a day. At 8pm i like a cup of tea with a custard cream so that's where my syns are going and a strawberry low fat yogurt during the day.

5. Sp33dybabycakes

Thank you, I use my syns at lunch and sometimes for my main meals :) I'm sure you will find what works for you x

6. My consultant doesnt reccomend saving your syns, and ive had bigger loses the weeks ive used all my syns than the weeks ive only had a few, dont know why lol

7. Sp33dybabycakes

Have found that too x

8. snowqueen

Thanks. Think ill just stick to the plan and the days i want an extra special treat ill just eat loads of sulerfree foods

9. Sp33dybabycakes

My consultant says not to deprive yourself if your body wants it,it wants it I was so annoyed the other day my body craved bread I have celiac disease (I have to eat gluten free :/) but nothing worked in the end I gave in I paid for it but no more craving bread these things just happened x