5 4 3 to goal?? 12 stone to loose. 6 weeks in

Well 5lbs off this week - hurrah! So got my club 10 this week and need 2lbs next week to get my 3 stone. For the first time, in a long timeI am feeling more hopeful that I will loose this weight. I have been unwell over xmas, and felt very blue, very sad that I have allowed myself to get so far out of control, and as I am getting older, I am now feeling the effect of my weight, bad back, very rarely going out, the world out there is not built for people of my size, I have a very positive outlook on life normally but bang over xmas it really all felt too much. Thankfully I have a very supportive family and I am feeling more like myself this week.

I am even thinking of starting some walking, this will help me not only loose weight, and get some level of fitness but will get me outside the front door, I ma not there yet, but I feel I am close to making a real effort to do this and tie it in with bronze body magic which I think is 3 times week 15 mins, I feel so consious it stops em doing it, and I am so fat its not a pleassant experience, I wish I had my own pool, I love swimming, it is supportive not putting strain on my joints but I just have not got the courage a) to get out in the car and drive (its only about 2 miles!) AND do the walk of shame yet :( I think when I am sub 20 stone maybe I will feel more brave.

Isn't horrible to mark your life with numbers, it should be milestones, me, its weigth, when I am less than XX then can do this, this XX is the lwoest I have been since XX - crazy, but this year has got to be a year where I do not veer far from the weightloss path, I accept there may eb times where I do, BUT I have got to remain focused and ensre that each month I am averaging at least 7lbs a month lighter than my start weight, my health is important, and for the first time I feel SAD about where I am - normally weight coming off gives me a buzz, and really until this week, it was like "yep a loss but its nothign to get excited about" I think this is because I have done it all before and still gained it back, and when you are over 350lbs (my start weight) its such a small drop in the ocean, but I am colouring in my 5 stone pyarmid and now its got 40 blocks coloured in - so 30 to go before I fill my first pyramid up! Then onto the 56 block one.

Anyway this has turned into a bit of a long post. luck to all this week x

One step/block at a time x

Just updating my thread 1.5 off this week, which follows half off the week before - I am a little disappointed at the speed of the last two weeks but I have still lost 11 in 4 weeks, which all things considered is ok. I got my 3 stone award today too which was nice. I am hoping that next week will give me a good number on the scales .... good luck to all this week

Well done on your award!

Just popping in to subscribe. Looking forward to following your journey xxx

Well done on your 3 stone loss so far, you are doing so well.

xxx

just a small update, i held the award in my hands for less than a week, with a 2.5lb gain this week. BUT I am not too upset about it, I know why I gained, I had minimal focus on the diet last week, so in the words of nina simone, its a new dawn its a new day........................ SO goign to make a big effort this week and see if I can shift 3-4lbs next week which will repair some damage done and give me a bit extra.
I always used to do red days - but this time have embraced EE, and I have liked it, BUT as heavy as I am I want need some better weight loss weeks, so I am going to try an dadd in a red day or two and see if that helps it speed along a little bit quicker, at lease till I am sub 20 stone.

Hi just wanted to say hello and see how things are going for you this. Hope you're well :)

Back