5 bean chilli DO YOU THINK...

Heaven

i will like it if im a veggi and dont like the texture or taste of meat?
If so where do you get it from?

can you buy it?>as a free?

Treat yourself to one in Wetherspoons ... only 4½ syns (when had with the yellow rice, not the chippies of course) ... and if you don't have the tortilla chips it is SYN FREE!!

And so so so delicious :)

I'm not sure you can buy it but it's so easy to make. I make bean chilli all the time, whatever beans I have in, tinned toms, peppers, onion and carrot and, of course, chilli!
It's makes a mountain of it and lasts us for ages. Best of all, it's cheap!

thanks i will def make it.

I thought spoons one had quorn mince in it but if not i will have it next time im out xxx

thanks i will def make it.

I thought spoons one had quorn mince in it but if not i will have it next time im out xxx

It does have Quorn in it, but it doesn't have the texture or taste of meat as part of the meal :)

you can buy a tin of 3 been chilli by Free & Easy. I get it in asda, but I'm sure you'd be able to get it in other places where their "free from" range is. It's yummy and completely free on EE and green and no quorn! just beans and veg!

I make my own, in fact its what we have had this evening for dinner & it was lovely! My hubby loves it & already had his eye's on the remains for tomorrow's lunch!!

Back