5 Days on Xenical... new here.

Okay so started taking Xenical 5 days ago and lost 3lbs!! I'm so excited about it. Have been extremely thirsty but no oily orange stuff going on. A little runny but nothing too bad. Had a slight head ache the first few days. I'm excited to have found this forum and share my experience. Eat about 1200-1500 cal a day and try to fit in exercise.

well done on your weight loss, the headache might be because you have stopped a certain food, i get it when i dont eat chocolate but it goes quickly,
glad your doing well and keep up the great work

9lbs in a month is great! That is what I'm hoping for. Do you find that you are thirsty all of the time? I am... it is very bizarre. I'm drinking about 100 oz. of water a day!!!

Welcome hun!!

I also find i drink loaaaaaaaaaaaaads!! I like it tho cos it makes me feel full!! I usually drink a big glass of water before my meal!!

Good luck on your journey!! I know you can do it!!

x x x x

Well done on your loss,

It can do a few things initially while your body adapts. I got dry skin for few weeks which is fine now everywhere except 1 patch on my ankle.

Your body motions should settle down after a while as long as you stick within the fat rules.

You've made a good start and your weight loss will continue with the support of all the lovely folks on this forum. Best wishes x

i agree with the water drinking i feel the urge to drink quite a lot now and i also have had the dry skin on my face, i suffer from excema anyway so have all the right moisturisers for my skin to keep it under control and it seems to have calmed within a couple of days, all apart from my lips - Carmex are making a fortune from me!!
although they do say drinking lots of water is good for your skin dont they - so every cloud!! :D
x

Super bummed

Okay so started taking Xenical 5 days ago and lost 3lbs!! I'm so excited about it. Have been extremely thirsty but no oily orange stuff going on. A little runny but nothing too bad. Had a slight head ache the first few days. I'm excited to have found this forum and share my experience. Eat about 1200-1500 cal a day and try to fit in exercise.

I'm up 1.5 pounds again!! I've been so good too. Stayed under 1300 calories and had only 15 grams of fat per meal. Has anyone else had this problem!!
Thanks!!

At 1300 calories, you could very well be eating too little, this will cause your body to hold onto every bit of fat for dear life and you will put on weight. Up your calories to about 1500, and the weight should start to come back off :)
xx

Thanks for the advice... my body is horrible to me.
If I eat 1500-1700 calories a day... I gain weight. I've been trying to lose without the diet pill for several months. Eating about 1300 a day... it did not work. Could not drop a pound. I was hoping that this pill would do the trick. I cannot get this straight. I'm so fustrated. My doctor checked my thyroid and that was fine. I was almost convinced that it was my IUD but my doctor said the hormone was not systemic and should not effect me weight. I'm so fustrated..

i havnt been thirsty on the tablets but i do drink a lot as i get kidney infections if i dont drink plenty.
i have just started at the gym and so now im exercising at last, hopefully the weight will come off faster
keep up the good work!

Back