5 packs!!!

fatmanthin

Hiya
just wondering what happens if you have 5 packs in one day?
I did by accident a couple of times and now im a couple of packs down.
Im not counting the shakes i think, just drink them and dont think!
can you buy more? how much do they charge individually? or is that it? am i doomed forever?
cheers

Iv been taking an extra 1/2 bar every day now for about 4 weeks as I was feeling hungry my councillor let's me take an extra 7 bars every two weeks and it's £18 iv never had any side affects and the weight Is coming off the same

Hi, Can't answer your question but I was worried when I started that I would forget how many packs I'd had or end up with 4 soups on the final day. What I did was take 7 plastic bags and divide my packs into daily bags. Helps me feel in control and plan ahead.

hey guys,
both really good suggestions and answers, thank you!
I hope my LLC will sell me additions then.
My world will keep turning after all! :)
cheers

I will deffo need some extra when I do night shifts, need to have something early hours to help keep energy up, will be asking about getting a few extra bars in for them, don't think it will impact too much as the net calorie of 4 packs is still low.

Hey, I am sure if you have 5 when needed ir won't significantly impact your weight but check with your LLC! She will have come across shift workers in the past and found ways to support you through your night shifts.

I always keep my packs in my dining room because I dint use it lol I can't get tempted by those gorgeous bars i would eat the lot lol I also split my packs onto days too as this stops me leaving my least favourites to the end and having the same pack throughout the last few days before weigh ins lol x oh the things we do xxx

Hey, I am sure if you have 5 when needed ir won't significantly impact your weight but check with your LLC! She will have come across shift workers in the past and found ways to support you through your night shifts.

I always keep my packs in my dining room because I dint use it lol I can't get tempted by those gorgeous bars i would eat the lot lol I also split my packs onto days too as this stops me leaving my least favourites to the end and having the same pack throughout the last few days before weigh ins lol x oh the things we do xxx

haha, thats a good idea, ewww can just imagine having a stash of choc shakes and nothing else hehe

LadyT, glad to know I'm not the only one splitting my packs into days.

Hello Fatmanthin - I used to separate mine into days too.
I also kept a couple in my drawer at work and a couple in the car in case of getting delayed or unforseen circs. That was after someone who used to be on here (a guy actually) ran out of packs due to snow!
You're not doooooooomed forever, but I wonder if you were subconsciously rewarding yourself for your initial superb loss:confused:

Back