5 stone down

Toddshar you are really looking amazing omg if anyone wanted to see the result of being on lipotrim and 100%they really should take a look at you.
I am saying this because the difference in you is so great

Mburke said:
Toddshar you are really looking amazing omg if anyone wanted to see the result of being on lipotrim and 100%they really should take a look at you.
I am saying this because the difference in you is so great

Thank you mburke for your amazing words x

WOW what a difference.....you look amazing!!! Well done lady, you must be really enjoying that weight off you. I know that I'm really benefitting from losing weight as I had really bad backache daily but its now totally gone.

Have people not recognised you or commented about how much weight you've lost because its so obvious you've lost loads.

Looking forward to seeing your final pics, they'll be awesome.

Kelly, just like Todshar, I've just been on holiday and stayed 100%. I still had a fab holiday, I just didn't eat or drink alcohol, they were the only things I didn't do and I'm now sooo excited about my double weigh in tomorrow to see the fruits of my toil.

Crikey, what a difference!!! You look fantastic! Get your slim jim photo back on your profile Mrs not your old one. You're not going back!

If this does not inspire folks to lose weight then I don't know what will. I stopped LT in end of oct for holiday losing 4st. I found it hard to get back into and just back on it now and in day 4. Put on a stone in that month I came off. So now I have to lose that stone I put on & another 4st on top of that. Toddshars photos has given me the get up & go. No more feeling sorry for myself and being a grump.

Looking great, well done.

Back