5 stone to lose or brain surgery

Darcccc

hi guys, I currently weigh 15 stone and have been told by my neurologist/dietrician I need to lose 5 stone, after getting diagnosed with intercranial hypertension my doctor wants me to lose 5 stone so that hopefully it will relieve some pressure off my brain, however I seem to be gaining everytime I try slimming world, my dietrician thinks it would be the best diet for me because of my love for food but after following the diet 100 percent and having reasonable sized portions I've actually gained weight:( has anyone else just found slimming world not to be for them?

Darccc
I've never tried SW, but I needed to loose weight 9 years ago for an operation ( my decision but it was the best for my health too) and having 5 stone put under your nose by a Doctor is quiet a big ask.
Id say anything you can do will aid your quality of life and take it a step or a stone at a time, they say you need to loose that much but that to some people can be like looking at Everest when they haven't yet completed the hill to the bus stop.
Its your journey that needs to be walked but it also has to be done at a rate you are comfortable in or results may not come forth.
Have you tried being conscious more of what you are eating that may payoff more if SW isn't working.

Are you able to exercuse.i wouls suggest downloading my fitness pal.
Enter food and exercise and water etc then once done it will tell u if u ate like that every day what u would weigh in 5 weeks.
I do it every day as a double check on my calorie intake

Back