5 stones gone forever!

very well done.

Oh fantastic!! Well done! You look great :) x

Congrats on the loss so far. Pics really show a difference. I bet you can't wait to post your end pics now!

Well done!

well done big inspiration keep it up

Oh that is SO fantastic:D Well done on 5 stones gone!!!!!:D

And you really do look incredible, I am so in awe:party0038:

Brilliant, well done, your photos are great! I instantly noticed what a waist you now have :D:D

Gosh you look fantastic! well done what an inspiration you are! You don't look as though you have another 3 stone to loose!! I had my 3rd weigh in last night and was so upset I had stayed the same! Stuck to it completley, I have lost 18lbs in the first 2 weeks so really wanted to make the stone and half mark! Did you ever stay the same? Keep up the good work you look fantastic x

Well done - thats a fantastic weight loss and thanks for letting us all know. Its hearing things like this that keep us all going!!!

Sharon xx

Hi guys thanks for all your lovely comments and all of your past advice and motivation. Ive not been on as had internet problems in answer to the couple of questions people had i have been on cd for 19 weeks and altough never stayed the same i have had a couple of weeks where the losses havent been great dont let it get you down though it usually evens itself out and youll see a bigger loss the next week. x

Back