5 weeks and 29lbs gone

carlax

lost another 4lbs on tuesday so iv lost 2 stone 1lb , but cant really see a big change as of yet , and still time of the month thats the 4 week iv been on , and am gettin really pi**ed off ,
but am pleased with what i have lost .
is a stone off ruffly a dress size down ?
x

Wow that's brill well done x

Fantastic great losses, when I did ww for the umpteenth time one of the leaders told me 10-14lb was roughly a dress size.

I am looking at TOTM , it must be draining you ? you need to go see the doctor see what they say .

Well done, thats brilliant!

fab loss - congrats :)

Well done Carlax on losing 29lb in 5 weeks:wow::wow::wow:

Love Mini xxx

Thats brill!! Bet ur very very happy!!! Yayayyay!

Carla well done :) you might not see the changes, I think I was the last to feel the changes in myself, others will have noticed :)

Re clothes sizes I think the smaller you are the less you have to lose to drop a dress size, I know I went from a size 10 to an 8 10 years ago shifting 10lbs but when I went from a 16 to a 14 on this diet it took a stone and 10lbs :(

That great! Well done!

I've lost 2.5 stones and have nearly got down from a 20 to a 14 so roughly 1 dress size to a stone for me. Sure it won't be like this for the whole of it though.

Fabulous indeed! Well done.

thanks guys , im feel a little crap cos of 4 weeks totm , but im ok other then that xxx

well done hunny, fab loss xx

Back