50lbs off - YIPPPPEEEEEE

juju_doll

juju_doll
Had my week 13 weigh in tonight and lost the 3lbs I was hoping for as it takes me to a grand total of 50lbs! Am really chuffed to have got this far, and although I still have a long way to go it makes it all feel so much more possible. Just waiting to hit the 14 stones .... 4lbs to go! So, if you are struggling on the diet than KEEP GOING because it does work. And believe me, I never could have dreamed of being 50lbs lighter by now at the end of October when I started ... the starvation is well worth it in the end!

Well done, you have done brilliantly :)

x

That's fantastic news. Well done.

P. :cool:

well done to you

congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is absolutely brilliant - an inspiration.

Saksred.x

FANTASTIC - what a brilliant loss. Well done and keep up the good work :D

Wow! that's so amazing! Well done, that must be such a wonderful milestone. I love reading these posts as in my second week, it's such an incentive to keep going!

Thanks folks for all your amazing support and congrats. I was really chuffed as it is a bit of a milestone. Once you get going on this diet the time really flies by. I've had my off moments, the odd meal out, and of course xmas was a bit scary, but the trick seems to be to get straight back on it and minimal damage is done ... and only let it happen rarely! I still have a long way to go, but my aim is to get into the 11 stones, then start the 790 plan. So i have about 3 and a bit stone to go to get to that. So, head down and get through the next 3 or so months!

Back