Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by oake, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. oake

oake Member

does the cd diet have rtm and stuff like that and how much is it ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Sorry whats RTM ?

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

once you get to goal you move up the plans.there is 810 1000 i think im not sure. i dont know what they are as im still ssing. i think cd in the uk is about 35pounds a week, cdc's can charge what they like though. here is a link to the cd website might be more information there for you :) x

Cambridge Diet home page

5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    RTM - Route To Management ( i think)

On CD there are steps where you reintroduce carbs and more cals into your diet after SSing. When you reach a BMI of 25 + 1 stone you have to move up the steps and reduce the number of CD meals you have a day. The steps are:
    • 810 cals ( 3 CD meals + a small green&white meal / do for a minimum of 1 week),
    • 1000cals (2 CD Meals + breakfast, salad for lunch and evening meal / do for minimum of 2 weeks),
    • 1200cals ( 2 CD meals + Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/ do for minimum of 2 weeks)
    • 1500cals ( 1 CD meal + Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner / for long term maintenance)
    I am trying to rememebr this off the top of my head but i think its all correct. When you start CD you will get a book outlining all this in more detail and it also includes recipies for the melas that you can have on each step as well as information about exercising and food.

I think you can also use the CD products after you have finished CD if you want to keep up with gettin all your vits&mins. I intend to use a few choc bars instead of those from the shops.

I hope that helps :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.