?

once you get to goal you move up the plans.there is 810 1000 i think im not sure. i dont know what they are as im still ssing. i think cd in the uk is about 35pounds a week, cdc's can charge what they like though. here is a link to the cd website might be more information there for you :) x

Cambridge Diet home page

RTM - Route To Management ( i think)

On CD there are steps where you reintroduce carbs and more cals into your diet after SSing. When you reach a BMI of 25 + 1 stone you have to move up the steps and reduce the number of CD meals you have a day. The steps are:
  • 810 cals ( 3 CD meals + a small green&white meal / do for a minimum of 1 week),
  • 1000cals (2 CD Meals + breakfast, salad for lunch and evening meal / do for minimum of 2 weeks),
  • 1200cals ( 2 CD meals + Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner/ do for minimum of 2 weeks)
  • 1500cals ( 1 CD meal + Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner / for long term maintenance)
I am trying to rememebr this off the top of my head but i think its all correct. When you start CD you will get a book outlining all this in more detail and it also includes recipies for the melas that you can have on each step as well as information about exercising and food.

I think you can also use the CD products after you have finished CD if you want to keep up with gettin all your vits&mins. I intend to use a few choc bars instead of those from the shops.

I hope that helps :)

Back