52lbs of fat. If you're eating, or about to eat, don't look!

Annie68

Silver Member
Those of you who have read my blog will already probably have been grossed out.. but I thought I'd share this with you here. If you have just eaten, are about to eat, or are a bit icky with fat pics don't look.....

As you know, I've lost 52 and 1/2lbs. This is what 52lbs looks like.

Holy Cow, I've lost the weight of this calf!!

cow7.jpg

and this is the worst bit..... this is disgusting! and to think I used to sit at the breakfast table with all this fat smeared all over my body as well as the fat I'm still wearing at the moment..... this is 52lbs of pure fat!

100-lbs-of-fat.jpg

If looking at that isn't enough to keep me on track, then nothing is. I might stick this pic to the fridge LOL or the biscuit tin! bleugh!!!

Lol...when I see my consultant in London re: gastric band, he has models of fat and stomachs everywhere!

We have the 2lb of fat at our class and our consultant often makes people hold it if they moan they have "Only" lost 2 lbs!!!

Annie - that is such an incentive!!!

It's amazing to think we carry that much fat around with us... no wonder it puts a strain on the heart.

You must feel so pleased with yourself :happy096:

Well done again

Gail x

and that is 1 years worth of weight if you lose a 1lb a week. :)

wow thats a brilliant loss:)

what on earth is that on the table:eek:

that is incredible! It really hits you when you see it all sat there on a table like that! lol!!

Well done on your fantastic loss! :D

My friend went for an MRI scan for her back and when the consultant was going through it she could see all this white stuff. When she asked what it was he said "Fat" and she was mortified lol
I think the fat pic you have is fab and will be sticking it on my fridge too :)

:eek: that has grossed me out , think i need to stick it on my fridge ;) eeuk

Love how the pic has a bowl of cereal with all that fat placed in front of it.. theres no way i could have faced my breakfast looking at that:giggle:

Yuck , I've just finished my tea and was contemplating a malteaser bunny:rolleyes:, which I've put back in the fridge now. I'm gonna stick that pic on front of my fridge , if anything is going to stop me munching , that will

Back