5ft 4", 14st and 30 something.. anyone else?

Gosh it's amazing how quick a week goes by... I haven't been able to get on line and I can't believe how quickly you get out of coming on here!! I really must try keep coming on because I have never had this type of support before... I have always looked at successful slimmers before in magazines thinking well " they are bound to look better because they are taller" or "they look great but from thier stories it looks like they spend 3 hours a night at the gym" and this makes me think that it is never going to be the same for me... so this forum gets normal people together to support each other so why do I lapse with coming on here and stop lapping up the support on offer? Methinks I may well be slightly stupid :s

I have done so much better since posting here... As you say it's real people, not just magazine covers . My mum is 5 3 and has gone from 14 4 to 10 6 since august last year, that's where my inspiration comes from... Can't have a mum who's 55 and looks better than me lol!

Keep up the work ladies, we will get there and it will be SO worth it!

Wow your mum has done brilliant.. I would love to get the low 10stones.. so it can be done then . I have always been loads bigger than my mum I have no idea how she managed to give birth to me and my brother ( who is a considerable amount larger too) she look like a bit dropped off us lol

I don't know why but I am really struggling to get myself onto this site at the moment I'm not a computer buff so Im not just online for any other reason so it really is taking time out to even get on it ... I guess it may be because I've sort of given up the last couple of weeks . I don't know why there is no underlying reason just lost my slimming world mojo.... I am so going to try to come on at least to fill in my daily food diary as it was at least making me keep track of my food whereas I am loosely keeping track in my head at the moment ( and we all know how much we conveniently forget to count when it's not written down in front of you)

So here's to minimins and success

Hello all!
Can I join your little gang?!
I am 5ft 4, start weight was 13st 9.5, last weeks weigh in was 11st 12 (however that was a 2lb gain!). I am the big 3.0 in 2 weeks!!
It has taken me yonks (seriously) to lose the 2st I have, as I lose for a while, then stop classes - luckily maintain and then keep going..However - i am glad I did it that way, as I have shown myself I can maintain on the plan - albeit a few tweaks and blips along the way.

Good luck to all of you x

Short and Fat too!

Hi, I just started back at sw today weighing in at 15 st 13 lbs and I'm only 5'1 so a short fat 31 year old pudding lol.

I need to lose so much weight so to do it with others in the same boat would be brilliant!

Although I have allot to lose I am aiming to lose at least 2 stone by my b'day in october my leader said that's achievable.

Hi ...i'm 38...39 next week ouch! I'm 5ft 4 and when I started in october I was 14 stone 3... I'm now 11 stone 2! So popping in to say we can get there! even though i'm not "there" yet, but I can certainly see the light at the end of the tunnel now!
I am so so happy today...bought a tiny looking size 12 pair of jeans as my next target...they fit perfectly already!
This is going to sound silly but the part of me that looks older are my hands! lol My face has changed a lot, but the big difference is how healthy my skin looks!
Keep going everyone ;) xx

Wow...just wanted to say well done. What a great feeling that must've been. I can't wait to have that feeling myself one day. You are an inspiration. ;)

Hi all,

I've not been on this thread for a while as my head has just not been in the right place and I fell off the wagon more times than I care to remember! :rolleyes:

But i'm back and this is day two of me sticking to it. I weighed myself yesterday morning and was back up to 14st 13lbs :cry: and i'm determined to start going downwards instead of getting back up to over 15stone! :eek:

I've started a weight loss diary on here too which has really helped me to stay focused.

Let's get this thread nice and busy and we can all encourage each other to get to the weight we want to be! :grouphugg:

I'm also short and fat lol, i'm 5'3 and 13.10, blurgh, but on a mission to loose this flubber

I'm 5'4" and 14.5 but I'm 21 so not quite as the title says. However I think I've lost 2lbs since I started SW on Monday (midweek scale hopper here!)

Hello I am thirty something 5ft 5 and started slimming world a week and a half ago at 14 St 12 :sigh:
My first weigh in I had lost half a stone:D so this is definitely the plan for me and I am so determined, can I join your group please?

Hello everyone it's lovely to see this thread has developed .. I haven't been on this site recently as I have been struggling with my diet and couldn't face it.. Probably the worst thing I could do but I'm back again and I'm ready to start again so please wish me luck and I look forward to sharing your thoughts on here x

Back