Step 1 Sole Source 5stone to loose

nikkixcx

So I've decided to start a diary as I think it will keep me distracted each time I think of food.
Well I'm coming to the end of day 5 on SS? ive been having 3 tetras a day.Found the 1st 3 days of SS a complete nightmare, I had headaches, dizziness and nausea. On day 4 (yesterday) I woke up feeling really good and positive, took a ketosis test and was made up with the result, I was made up :) even took my little boy the cinema where I was subjected to watch him and my husband eat so much choc, popcorn and sweets! But I got through it, I sat with my water and really enjoyed the film.
Today I have been on a 3mile walk which was hard as anything as I hate any sort of exercise :( but felt really pleased about myself after it!

So as we r on day 5 and I don't get weighed till Friday I decided to have a cheeky weigh on my home scales which are indicating I've lost 8lb! How amazing!!!

Hi
I've just started today and am feeling a bit shaky now. I haven't quite managed all the water I should have had but I think if I have some now I'll be up in the night going to the loo then I'll be awake thinking of food so am going to make sure I try harder with that tomorrow. It's good to read that this should only last a couple more days as I'm not good with feeling under par. I hope your weigh in goes well
Jackie

Day 6, had by 2nd shake around half an hr ago, just made cauliflower cheese for the boys tea! Smells so yummy! Still not ate a thing since wed, hoping fri comes round quick so I can have my official weigh in, I'm also thinking about moving to SS+ as atleast I'll be able to have half a chicken breast at tea time and sit with the family! Been starting to think the last few days why I'm doing this and it's made me quite emotional, so angry with myself for letting my weight get to where it is, hope tomorrow is a better day! Still not feeling hungry so I suppose it's a good thing!

Hi,

I am just starting today. Well it is more of a re-start from last year!
You have done so well getting to day 6! I would really think about having the chicken as sometimes the temptation of having actual food is just too much. I personally find that once I start, I just cant stop! No self control what-so-ever! I am so bad. However others I know, need that little bit of food and do really well on it. I guess the choice is up to you and what kind of eater you are but whatever you choose to do, good luck, and you have done great so far! x

This is what I'm debating, I'm starting to feel really moody due to the lack of food, deep down I think SS+ will be better because atleast I have something to look forward to, but then I think am I failing already due by switching? X

This is what I'm debating, I'm starting to feel really moody due to the lack of food, deep down I think SS+ will be better because atleast I have something to look forward to, but then I think am I failing already due by switching? X

I dont think you would be failing by doing ss+ but it really does depend on how disciplined you are. If you think you can do it then its your choice, I just know that for me, give me a little bit of food and thats it, I try and push the boundries. x

Yea I think I'm guna stick to SS, I've come this far so what is a few more weeks? I suppose nothing will ever taste as good as what skinny feels!!!x

Thats the spirit!! :)

You will be fine on ss and once you really get in to it then it does get easier and food becomes less of an issue! (Says me who is re starting at her heaviest!) :(

Back