5th day of lipotrim

drinkwater

Hi all, I'm on my 5th day of lipotrim and tbh it hasn't been too bad. The only thing is i keep going up and down as if i'm on a rollercoaster, at the moment im fine, i've got one shake left to look forward to im not particularly hungry but i do miss foods and the texture of it and would love to just eat a sandwich, it's pathetic really!!! Everyday I've had a couple of moments where I think sod it but then remember why I started this in the first place. Im gonna carry on until Sunday for my first weigh in and then go on Slim fast, has anyone experienced this change from lt to sf? has anyone else felt like it was an up and down experience all week also?

It would be nice to hear from you

x

Hey drinkwater! I'm on day 5 as well. It's really tough but the results are so worth it. I did this diet last summer and got down to 9st2lbs in ten weeks for my wedding. Moving city,Xmas and honeymoon and my own tendency to overeat meant I basically put on 2st so am back. I'm gonna stay here till I get back to my wedding weight or slightly under and then follow a clean and lean diet plan. Not sure if its a good idea to switch from TFR to slim fast so soon after starting, is there a particular reason why you're switching? I tried slim fast before and there's so much ruddy sweetness in the shakes I didn't notice any weight coming off. Also I could do with a complete break from food to give up my bad habits. I agree with you that it's a bit of a roller coaster the first week but once week 2 rolls around you honestly feel a bit euphoric. My advice wud be to stick with it actually as uve got past the hardest part :)

Hi ya
Im on day 5 aswell, it is hard and i also feel a bit up and down but some how I'm finding it easier eating nothing as don't have to keep worrying about going over the limit or counting calories or checking fat content, it's simple to follow. I know what you mean tho I do miss food but all for the wrong reasons. This has worked so well for everyone it has to work for us aswell. Good luck what ever you choose to do!

Hi all, I'm on day 4 and my head has been all over the place, so proud of myself for remaining 100%. I think the worst is now over (hopefully) as the hunger seems to be disappearing! Best of luck!

I've not tried the chocolate whip how do you do it? Some people have been saying they put it in the freezer to make ice cream, Thought I might try that but whip sounds good as well

Well Choc Whip is one of the maintenance foods. As is the orange, summer fruit, carmel bar and soup. The only reason I would suggest using both Lipotrim maintenance foods and slim fast is I know slim fast is cheaper, but if you continue on the maintenance foods you get the weigh in each week. My Boyfriend is on his 3 trip with lipotrim, lost 80lbs, gained 30, lost 80, gained 30 and now we are back to do the last 4 weeks. I also had a 6 week lipotrim about 9 months ago. I can say that once we stopped going to maintenance meetings with the lipotrim lady we lost focus.

Most importantly don't give up after a week. The first week is the hardest, give it at least a month. After a month go on a 4 week refeed and you will keep losing weight and importantly you will train yourself with habits you need for the future. They say it takes 4 weeks to break a habit. If you really need to quit, go to 2 maintenance shakes a day and a meal. My fav meal is an apple sliced with choc whip. This really took the place of my fri/sat sweet tooth cravings.

I am not sure how to make choc ice cream. I have read on the forum from someone else using a blender with ice and the regular choc shake. I also have a thread I just started about how to jazz up the normal shakes.

Given what I have seen with Marco, my boyfriend I would say dont go 100% slim fast. There is nothing keeping you focused. The lipotrim people will help you plan meals even without the lipotrim products. Personally I know for me when I come off I will need to do a meal replacement for the rest of my life nearly daily if I want to return to any of my pre eating habits. I also need to have a magic number on the scale that tells me when I have to be extra good.

This time round my boyfriend and I are committed to working with the lipotrim people after we are done in a month. We are doing this to detox everything out.

With the maintenance diet do you refeed then go on to it or go from lipotrim straight to maintenance,
im no where near my goal yet but was just curious how it works

Refeed is 2 shakes/bars/whip and chicken or tunam on day one and then during the week you introduce more meet and veg - but like no carbs, sugar, alcohol. So the maintaince products are part of the refeed. Pretty much this will keep you in ketosis if you were able to maintain that for a long period of time. You would still lose 1-2 at least every week, more depending on how much you have to lose.

Honestly it's what my boyfriend and I will be doing when we come off in a few weeks. We haven't met our goal but we will be doing 2 meal replacements and a protein meal each day for a month. The key is to stay away from carbs as long as possible!!

Read this for more info
Lipotrim | Weight Loss Programme | Lipotrim Diet | The first seven days

It's my first day of refeed today, I had eggs and asparagus earlier.

It was SO disappointing!! I've been dreaming of food for the last 5 weeks and now I've had some I'm wondering what all the fuss was about. :confused:

Back