5th day - week one...progress???

slim-mummy

Hi all, on my 5th day of my first week, I have found it hard at (most) times. Today is the first time I have felt very weak and also particularly hungry. I hope I am approaching ketosis fast as I have done this 100% (no point in cheating). Please could you advise... ketosis, will I generally feel less hungry? as the thought of feeling like this all of the time is not nice. Will it really get easier, so difficult to prepare meals for the family when Im like this. I have tried to drink water like theres no tomorrow (one of my worries, as I find it difficult at the best of times to have enough). But today its particularly hard.
Any help, advise would be appreciated.

thank you Lisa :cry:

im on day 8 getting easer i also hate water
been drinking 2lts a day but its very hard
i went to tescos today and bought sparkling water and soda water thing is i had to walk past all the smells all the isles of all my fav food but didn't get tempted
why isn't water in the first isle
debz x

Hi

Sorry to hear you're struggling! It will get easier; I promise. You won't feel hungry or so desperate for food. It took me about two weeks to stop obsessing about food, but it will happen :)

I agree that maybe getting some sparkling water might make it a bit more enjoyable in the meantime.

Just wait until your first weigh in - it'll all seem worth it!

Good luck!!!

Hannah

hi slim-mummy, well done on getting to day 5!! You must be very nearly in ketosis now and once you hit it you'll not feel hungry. Just keep drinking water and keep yourself busy and as Hannah says, your first weigh in will make it all worth while!!

The hunger passed for me after around a week. Having said that, I'm on week 5 and if someone put fish & chips in front of me now I'd eat them, funny thing is, its not because I'm hungry it would just be because I want to!!

Keep up the good work and let us know how you get on x

You should stop feeling quite so hungry in the next day or so.

Good luck! You've done great, i think week 1 is a huge hurdle to get over and look, you're almost there now :)

Back