6 and a half weeks later

rjr16uk

well its been for a few weeks since I last posted and sorry guys, works been crazy but just wanted to give an update. I started this at 14 stone 8 pounds and Im now weighing in at 12 stone 3 pounds as of today, next tuesday will be my seventh week. So feeling so good about this, the shakes are just second nature to me and I have NO cravings for food whatsoever.

It was my birthday however on thurs and tonight theres a big party that I'm meant to be going to, I have NOT cheated once on this otherwise theres just no point is there?, so as a well done to me and just to simply celebrate Im going to have a few beers Ive been back and forth with that idea for so long but its been some years since Ive gone out because of the weight and I'm 25 so need to have a good night, I'm not a heavy drinker but just 2 or 3 bottles of becks will see me through.

I hope your all doing well and do say if you dont approve of the drinking :cool:

Well done on the weight loss........if you are 100% TFR you should really avoid the alcohol......

Well done on the weight loss! Fantastic results. BUT beer is bad! So many calories in it! Avoid if possible! xxx

Be very, very wary of drinking any alcohol at all whilst on LT, especially if you have been 100% for 7 weeks. You could end up hospitalised or worse.

I had 2 glasses of wine after 5 days on one of my LT journeys and I was unwell. I dread to think how I would have been after 6-7weeks.

I know even if I abstain from alcohol and eat normally for a few weeks my tolerance is way less than it would have been.

Please reconsider or at least do a re-feed.

I have added the link to the advice thats on minimins re. LT & alcohol.

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/28768-drinking.html

All the best.

Totally agree with the others. Drinking while on TFR is really dangerous.

You can still enjoy your night without drink, I have many times.

Whatever you do, be safe and enjoy yourself.

Just once again to reiterate what everyone else is saying - please, please dont unless you refeed, you could potentially make yourself very very ill and it wont be worth it.

Am going to a wedding on June 19th so am definately doing a refeed for 7 days before hand as I want to eat and drink (alcohol).

Oh and WOW!! well done with weight loss.. x

well done on your weight loss,hope you have a great birthday,just think if you don't drink you could alway's celebrate again when you have finished tfr,good luck

Hey there,

Well done on fab losses! I'm certainly not going to preach as I slipped (for like 8 months!) but have heard alcohol horror stories. Just be careful!

x

Back