6 stone Gone Forever!

Maka

A New Woman
I finally got my shiny new 6st lost badge! Weigh-in's on Monday so I won't adjust my tickers till then. It's certainly lifted my spirits after that 10 day stall. Now just ONE stone to goal, but I'll add on 2lbs so I can get a century badge(greedy cow....lol) and then over to JUDDD.
Took this pic this morning in my Size 14 cut-offs :bunnydance:
6st Pics 020.jpg
blue-84lb.png

Wow, look at you. Great picture.

Well done!! The rest will come off in no time x

Well done Maka you look great! x

Congratulations!

I know when i lost 7 stone last year and it was the 'first' day of summer - put on some cutoffs and a black top very similar to you and i felt unstopable! the feeling is amazing!

Fantastic Maka! So pleased for you!!!

that is awesome, congratulations Maka! you look great in your picture

Thank you all for the kind compliments.

After this morning's high, I've become emotional and am feeling just very scared.
S&S has been such a comfort zone, the security of the plan and not having to calculate and weigh and make too many decisions. It's been liberating to be limited to deciding on just which pack, how to cook my protein and veges or salad.
I've made up my mind to move onto JUDDD when I hit goal but the prospect of the normal world of food is SCARY.
I don't want to go back to what I was.
I thought having a maintenance plan meant that I was all sorted.
Funny how I didn't foresee this emotional reaction. It's got me thinking about my relationship with food.

Well done Maka, you've have done amazingly well, and kept plugging away when the scales didn't play ball. You look fantastic and I can see by your smile that you feel fantastic too :).

You know I feel the same as you to be honest. Every time I've gone off plan for just a little break I've put on half a stone at least. I know that it's out of ketosis water gain but it's still scary as hell, and I just think that maybe I'll never be able to have more than 800 calories a day again without gaining weight. I know it's illogical but it still crosses my mind. S&S has been my security blanket and I'm not sure I'll ever really be ready to give it up. I make peace with myself on the basis that I can always return to that security blanket if things start to go awry. I'm sure I have a few more dalliances with a VLCD in my lifetime to be honest as I find it a straightforward and effective way for me to lose weight. I hope to be able to maintain with other plans but should I need to lose weight this is the way that I will go about it I think. I just need to ensure that I get back to it when I gain just a little weight, not go into denial and gain stones and stones like I did last time.

Guys I honestly think that if you feel like this, you should check out 'Eat Stop Eat' by Brad Pilon, I reckon it'd really help you out. I kinda idolise this man cos he's so normal yet so clued up. Google him or youtube him or look on his facebook change, it could be the answer to your fears I think

Guys I honestly think that if you feel like this, you should check out 'Eat Stop Eat' by Brad Pilon, I reckon it'd really help you out. I kinda idolise this man cos he's so normal yet so clued up. Google him or youtube him or look on his facebook change, it could be the answer to your fears I think

Thanks Wisney, I will.

Back