6 stone + to lose

Mrs*S

Hi guys I am currently 17.10 n want to really be 11 stone so I got 6.10 to loose this forum is soo cool, like one big slimming club I love it I think I will stay till I am slim and beyond :p

Good luck, I started a couple of weeks ago and aim to lose around 13 stone - so hopefully I will see you round here for a while...:)

had nt seen the 6stone section until your post showed, so thank you for leading me here !! :D

ditto - didn't realise this section existed. i started a couple of weeks ago at 17st 11. i want to get to 10 st so thats 7st 11 in total.
ggod luck all xoxox

i'm taking xenical does that matter?? i still need/aim to lose at least 8 stone! I'm 2 weeks in and a few pounds lighter but it's gonna be a long old poke i think so it's good to know there are lots in the same boat! what plans are you guys following?:eek:

Hiya! I'd like to lose 7 stone - I'm following slimming world. Did any of you have any trouble getting Xenical prescribed?? I was thinking of buying Alli, but I rather pay for a month's prescription than over £80 a month...Good luck everyone!!

Sat 28 Nov 2009 16/9 ( 98lbs to lose)

it was strange yesterday, I went out walking, had a great day and in the evening crashed with an indian take away

I have a primary target of 8st to lose but ideally it should be 11.5st.....I'll never be skinny I'd be happy to be able to buy clothes in mainstream shops and feel fitter and healthier :)

Hi LucyLou. How are you doing? You sound as if you are really motivated and determined. Hope it goes well for your.
x

Back