6 Stones gone cant believe it!

barnsie23

Just thought id share my news with you I went to weigh in today and lost 3lbs bringing my total to 85lbs which is just over 6 stones cannot believe it this diet has been fab and really given me my life back so if ur feeling down or having a little wobble just know it can be done its tough but worth it xxxx

Attachments

• 118.jpg
    118.jpg
    443.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 290
Fantastic

That is amazing and a great inspiration to me as ive nearly lost one stone, five more and I will be with you!!!!:D great pic x

Wow that's amazing! What a difference! How long has it taken you to lose that? Have about 6 stone to lose altogether, love seeing the changes in people- it's a great motivation!

Hi all thanks for your encouraging comments has taken apox. 6 months i am doing sole source hope this helps thanks again x

Well done what an inspiration to all of us on CD its pictures and achievements like that which keeps me going. Your photographs are great I have lost 1stone and 3lbs and taking a photograph every stone. Hope I make 6 stone like you.

Well done again:happy096:

fantastic news, you look fab.

Just thought id share my news with you I went to weigh in today and lost 3lbs bringing my total to 85lbs which is just over 6 stones cannot believe it this diet has been fab and really given me my life back so if ur feeling down or having a little wobble just know it can be done its tough but worth it xxxx

In the words of Janice from Friends or the girl from St Trinians...

Oh MY God!!
:worthy:
:gimi::gimi::gimi::gimi:

:talk017::talk017:

Seriously!! HUGE Congratulations! You look fantastic and should be adding your story to the success board for sure! Please... for the sake of us CD'ers and as a measure of your success!

I know you're not at goal yet but you look like it!

wow,you look great!!!!!!you are a inspiration to everyone on here.

You look fab. I feel quite humbled struggling to lose the final 20lbs ish.
Def an inspiration to all of us. Hope you are planning a well deserved treat.

You look great, well done.

Back