6 Stones gone cant believe it!

You look fantastic! Congratulations :) xx

you look amazing!! congratulations! i have another 4 stone or so to go, and it's pictures like yours that keep me motivated! x

I'm doing the well done dance !

Barnsie, you are a star, so inspiring! Fab pics.
xxx

Arr thankyou all so so much and its comments like all of your that make me want to keep going and get rid of that last 2 stones for all of you that have weight to loose you can do it i was the worlds worst foodie but time flies on cd and it really is the best thing i have ever done the changes are amazing i can walk down a road without getting out of breath im just 23 and it saddens me that i couldnt do this or take my 2 young children swimming i went away on holiday last month and was running up and down the beach with my kids thats what makes it all worth while. Everyone has a turning point mine was on a trip to a theme park when assistance litterally had to sit on me to get the saftey bar down on the ride it was humiliating it was the enoughs enough point and ive not looked back since. keep going your support has been amazing.

You look Amazing!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fabulous! You have done so well and the reward is a fantastic new figure. Thank you so much for posting this - it gives great encouragement to those of us who are only at the beginning.

u look so lovely! a true inspiration!!

Back