6 Stones gone cant believe it!

:clap:

congrats hun, you look amazing

xx

:happy096::talk017:

Wow !!!! You look amazing... You have done so well!!! You look like a different person.. You should be so proud of yourself hon..

You must feel a million dollars!!
keep smiling as you look fantastic xx:)

You've also grown feet :p

Well done - you really do look amazing.

Wow You look great.

I started with 5 - 7 stones to loose but am 2 1/4 stones into that now so have 3 - 5 to still go! I cant wait to get near my target.

Well done you.

Ha ha i thought this thread was dead and burried lol! Thankyou all for your comments gives me motivation to keep going! I have 4lb till i reach 7stone gone and then i have the final lap for my last stone i am so so happy cambridge has given me my life back i feel like the old me again anyone that is struggling just know that its worth all the wobbles struggles and hard work i have a fab cdc and great to talk with ppl on here too keep going guys we really will get there in the end :)

Wow well done on getting so closs to 7 stone gone! :) I have congratulated you already on this thread - I'm sure :)

You are a credit to CD and the changes it can and does bring! You must be amazed and proud to be so close to your final goal weight now!! just look at that ticker.. bet you were down when you first set it up. ((hugs))

Congrats!!

Back