6 week pics

tillyfloss

Gold Member
This was hard for me, as I was particularly camera phobic before I started CD and was never in front of the camera...

I have manged to dig up a before pic and added to one today!
Not sure how much of a difference can be seen....

xx

I can definitely see a difference in your face. Your arms looks smaller too. You look brilliant and glowing.

Oh forgot to mention, your shoulders look smaller too. Well done chica x

Not sure how much of a difference can be seen....
Oh you are too modest! There is a huge difference! You are looking amazing! Well done.:)

I can feel changes in my clothes sparkes but really struggle seeing it!
Thats why i did the pics to be honest to try and help me see it... my waist has def shrunk the belt i have on didnt fit even a couple of weeks ago..
x

You look amazing honey, what a fantastic change, well done to you. This only inspires me to continue on my journey. This is why I love this site xxx

Like a Russian Doll - same person just the smaller size! great difference in 6 weeks. Keep up the excellent work.

Wow look at your slim arms and your face shape is amazing. You are gorgeous. You're just smaller all over and you look radiant. Thats what i love about CD, hair and skin always get so healthy from getting all the nutrients we need.

Hun you need to start believing that you're looking fantastic...seriously. Keep up the good work. xxx

Hey hon ..
Hmm do you look different... Of course you do hon !!
You look fab.. you really do your face looks totally different .. and your body looks different too.
Well done you!!! face it hon your looking fab!!!!

Can you tell a difference....?! Of course you can hun, its brilliant and you have just got over another hurdle - you have posted photos of yourself and everyone likes them! You look gorge :jelous: Keep up the good work xx

oh my goodness....on which other diet would you see such changes after 6 weeks?
you look like a different person hun!
Stunning! you should be very proud of yourself xxxxx

Back